Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 64
SAVE US$ 4
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Booking.comUS$ 64
eDreamsUS$ 64
CheapTicketsUS$ 68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019

One of the worst hotel I stayed in. Staff was very rude. I made booking three days in advance on the request of two rooms just near to each other due to children. But when we checked in, no such commitment was fulfilled by the hotel further on my continuous request they made me wait till the evening and they bluntly refused. Their breakfast was also very poor. First hotel i have seen who charges separate for the swimming Pool but pool facility was also very poor.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

It doesn't feel like a hotel when you enter.

- Poor Management❌
-Disgusting food (You can see oil floating even in Pasta)❌
-No control over temperature (Only Centralized AC .❌
You've to call to change the temp everytime.
-Low Quality Linen❌
-Bed linen and mattress aren't comfortable❌
-Electric Sockets ate damaged and are few in room.❌
-Room size is small with a very tiny washroom space.

Please go for Brijwasi Lands INN ✅
Much better than Radha Ashok. I've stayed there for 10 days during my last visit.
It was amazing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The place is below average.The front desk staff-Mahesh Chandra is ride&unprofessional.He had wrongly charged us the food bill.When I brought to his notice-he promised to make the amendments...after I sat in the car,I realized he lied n cheated us-didn’t make the change in the bill...I just let things be cos I realized m not coming back here again!!!piece of advise-always check your bill after check out-staff is unprofessional n indulge in cheap n unethical practices.Be vary of this Man-Mahesh Chandra

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank swami v
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Nice part of town, quiet and clean. Hotel staff was very nice. A/c throughout. Nice bathroom. Comfy room. Restaurant was very good, too. The pool was definitely a highlight. Thr dog Bolla a favorite.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Whenever I travel to Mathura , I stay this hotel. Excellent hotel. Good service. Price is little on higher side, but location is good. Food is also good. They have swimming pool and also one amazing dog.

Date of stay: January 2018