Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 64
SAVE US$ 4
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Booking.comUS$ 64
eDreamsUS$ 64
CheapTicketsUS$ 68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The place is below average.The front desk staff-Mahesh Chandra is ride&unprofessional.He had wrongly charged us the food bill.When I brought to his notice-he promised to make the amendments...after I sat in the car,I realized he lied n cheated us-didn’t make the change in the bill...I just let things be cos I realized m not coming back here again!!!piece of advise-always check your bill after check out-staff is unprofessional n indulge in cheap n unethical practices.Be vary of this Man-Mahesh Chandra

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank swami v
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Nice part of town, quiet and clean. Hotel staff was very nice. A/c throughout. Nice bathroom. Comfy room. Restaurant was very good, too. The pool was definitely a highlight. Thr dog Bolla a favorite.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Whenever I travel to Mathura , I stay this hotel. Excellent hotel. Good service. Price is little on higher side, but location is good. Food is also good. They have swimming pool and also one amazing dog.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We had been here for a day ‘s stay and Radha Ashok has been the worst and most incompetent hotel in mathura ..
The staff is really unfriendly and in CO operative
The worst person is me mahesh Chandra who is a manager at reception and does not know how to behave with customers .
Will never recommend this hotel specially for girls .
Mona Tandon

Date of stay: December 2017
4  Thank monat829
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Hotel was nice, a bit far from the central town but okay. Services were good too with restaurant staff very helpful. Showers had hot water. Morning breakfast did not have much choice but was okay for us.

Date of stay: November 2017