Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$ 64
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
US$ 65
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 68
US$ 45
SAVE US$ 23
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
PricelineUS$ 65
Expedia.comUS$ 64
Trip.comUS$ 68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We had been here for a day ‘s stay and Radha Ashok has been the worst and most incompetent hotel in mathura ..
The staff is really unfriendly and in CO operative
The worst person is me mahesh Chandra who is a manager at reception and does not know how to behave with customers .
Will never recommend this hotel specially for girls .
Mona Tandon

Date of stay: December 2017
4  Thank monat829
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Hotel was nice, a bit far from the central town but okay. Services were good too with restaurant staff very helpful. Showers had hot water. Morning breakfast did not have much choice but was okay for us.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Very good for stay with family though I stayed alone. There are many happy families seen this morning. Breakfast is very good. Ambience good. People at front desk very prompt and helpful. Room service very good. Over all very good to stay

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We booked the late check in, went out to celebrate the holy and when we returned (all painted) they had taken our bags out of the room and had no shower. And they did not accept the reservation we had made and we had printed and confirmed the late check in

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I tried booking via email and they guaranteed a room for me even without advance payment (because I didn't feel comfortable sending my credit card details over email) and they seemed VERY accommodating but as we were working through the details, they then emailed again to say they had given away my room for the second night I had booked. When I emailed back to ask how this happened, they responded to tell me they had now given away my room for BOTH nights and were unable to help me from here on out. I even emailed to verify that the room would be confirmed with no advance payment and was guaranteed of such. They said it was because I did not provide a contact phone number (which I did) and an exact time of arrival (which I did not know.) Seriously awful customer service!

Date of stay: March 2017