Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 64
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We booked the late check in, went out to celebrate the holy and when we returned (all painted) they had taken our bags out of the room and had no shower. And they did not accept the reservation we had made and we had printed and confirmed the late check in

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I tried booking via email and they guaranteed a room for me even without advance payment (because I didn't feel comfortable sending my credit card details over email) and they seemed VERY accommodating but as we were working through the details, they then emailed again to say they had given away my room for the second night I had booked. When I emailed back to ask how this happened, they responded to tell me they had now given away my room for BOTH nights and were unable to help me from here on out. I even emailed to verify that the room would be confirmed with no advance payment and was guaranteed of such. They said it was because I did not provide a contact phone number (which I did) and an exact time of arrival (which I did not know.) Seriously awful customer service!

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is a nice hotel in Mathura. Very nice reception from the start to end. Rooms were spacious and neat with the usual tea/coffee station. Breakfast was the norm with nothing special to talk about. in a quite area.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This hotel is a very interesting place. It is small in size and caters for those who are visiting the holy city. The owner of the hotel Ashok is a larger than life host and he is always around to make sure everything is OK and the guests are happy. When we were there it was not the busy period but the staff were still around to make sure that all the needs of my wife and I were met. It is spotlessly clean and the food is good and they are happy to accommodate the guests dietary requirements

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We had a torrid time searching the hotel as there is no signboard. Reason given was due to road work. Still they should have some name board outside. Room was comfortable and breakfast was excellent. Staff was courteous. Surprisingly they charge 2.5% extra if u pay by credit card. That's odd.

Date of stay: October 2016