Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I stay on 26 th march here. They charged you at advance as you arrived . Very poor service Tv was not working. I have to call them more than 10 times . At end Tv turnes on . Than we start calling for A/C same happened not work. One of staff says A/C remote control is miss. A/C can not work . I ask many times but no reply . I ask to refund my money . So can change hotel but manager refused . They say you can check out but will not pay you any thing . Again very very very bad experience

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 273mukeshp
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is my worst experience in Mathura. Rooms are very bad, toilet was choked.
Hotel staff are so rude, I noticed the staff misbehaving with foreign tourists. I will never suggest to stay in this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Stayed here over Holi 2017 and the place was pretty awful. Would have been acceptable if the price was right but due the weekend festivities they hiked the prices WAY up which made our expensive stay very unpleasant. Filthy sheets, no natural light at all in the room, terrible service, shower didn't work. Any dealings with the staff were extremely uncomfortable. Would not recommend

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Booked a room through MMT in this hotel at very low price and found the stay really good. Room was neat and tidy with good size bathroom. Breakfast served was very yummy and best thing was that they served it in our room itself when we requested. Overall nice stay and good food.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

booked thru oyo rooms, rooms were not that great, washroom cleanliness was not up to the mark, even windows were not covered inside the bathroom, privacy is an issue, wi-fi did not work properly.
morning breakfast very limited options were available, service is also takes too much time, however rooms are cheaper, over all just a ok kind of hotel.

Room tip: pls. check ask for change of rooms, if you are not satisfied.
Date of stay: August 2016