“Just excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 69 Hotels in Dehradun
Mumbai
“Just excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

From the time I made first call to the hotel till the last minute at the porch of the hotel was just excellent. I called up to make the reservations and a nice, helpful lady Gitanjali picks up the phone and make my life simple by reserving my room with breakfast, guiding me for the directions to come to the hotel. Let me tell you the hotel is conveniently located next to ISBT and about 6-7 kms away from the railway station.
The food, ambiance was completely value for money and I could not complain even for a single thing. The rooms are ecstatically designed & maintained for the money they charge.
The Check out took some time, but thats ok I was not in a hurry lollllllllllllll .
The next time I am going to dehradun I am definitely staying with the queen pearl inn.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

We booked through Travelguru but feedback was taken def. from Tripadvisor. The location is very convenient if you are travelling from Delhi. Actually it is just before ISBT on the right side. So you have to take a U-turn from ISBT circle. It is away from the main town, so very peaceful. Reception people were warm & room service was quick(our rooms were just next to resturaunt). But the food quality was not as expected. We had non-veg starters, pakoras, chinese (really bad), breakfast of poori bhaji. We are really fond of Chinese but were disappointed there. But the hotel staff was good except for one guy who kept fighting with his colleagues. We left our jacket and they called minutes after we left, so we could collect it. That was really nice of them. But there was nothing extraordinary about the room quality. You can stay if the room quality doesnt bother you much & you would just use it for sleep.

Room Tip: Select super-deluxe room
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank meghali_mazumdar
Mumbai, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stayed this hotel with my family during Ap 05-08, 2012 ...I wanted a budget hotel but this hotel fell short of my expectations reasons as under:

a. Location: almost out of the city
b..Ambience: poor and interiors need a lot of improvement
c.Utilities: water flow was horrible in the bathroom, cleaniness too was an issue. No toiletories except a soap was provided
d. No electric kettle was provided in the rooms. I had to run time and again to the restaurant for hot waters.

I booked this hotel over phone and booking was under MAPAI scheme. I was surprised, to hear that my food would be charged on first day and they charged my lunch on day1. However, only after a fight they agreed to provide dinner without a charge. This hotel does not have card swiping machine.

Staffs of the hotel were to the mark...so was the restaurant. The food quality and test was better, mind it, i tasted only north indian food.

Room Tip: B-5..was a bigger and better room with a terace.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank G_Niraj
pearlinn, Owner at Treebo Queens Pearl Inn, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
greetings!!
we are thankful for your stay at our hotel,and also for the review regarding your stay , we are a small hotel and providing best ameneties in budget rates ,and we believe in high hygeine level in rooms and open areas, with the staff and room ratio at 3:1 ,so we are extremely sorry if you didnt find our rooms clean enough, and also the room interiors are as shown in the pictures , we have not produced any false pictures for guest to mislead them and earn room revenue ,the rooms are provided all modern amenities like lcd tvs , king size spring beds, international level bathroom fittings,and airconditioners, sir as you took MAP plan its a plan which includes a breakfast and one major meal ( that means you can either take lunch or dinner) but still our management staff provided you a complimentary lunch. i am extremly sorry as we were unable to reach to your expectations
Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I booked that hotel last month for one day, but i reached there in early morning. so i decided to move to hotel rather than to wait for my check in time. i checked in at 6 in the morning. They gave me a warm welcome and showed me three rooms to choose one. the room was awesome, staff was so helpful and nice. Room service was good. The food they cook was delicious. Their restaurant Red Chilly was awesome to dine in. but amazing part was when i was paying for my stay they charged me for only 1 day. I have checked in almost 6 hours earlier...but paid for one day only. This is called hospitality and Value for money.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ManuSV
Ostrava, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

It was a good and clean hotel with extremely nice stuff. They were very helpful and trying their best. We used the 50% discount so I definitely consider it a value of money. It's quite far from the city center so unless you arrive to the bus station which is quite close, be sure to write down the address because not many rickshaws know it. I got the feeling that it's a new hotel so the stuff was sometimes confused especially in the restaurant. I would probably stay here again but not for the full price.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends