Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Himalaya Shelter
from US$ 44.80
More Info
All reviews his team wonderful experience local guide great decision superb hospitality great trekking meals provided special mention trekking tour looking forward base camp lifetime experience kheer the entire experience healthy food excellent food sleeping bags
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Had an amazing experience with Himalayan Shelter on the Kedarkantha Trek. Definitely had a great time.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

It was My first trek in the Himalayas and it was worth everything. The staff was very helpful, they provided the best facilities, best food and a joyful trip. Would definitely recommend Himalaya Shelter and would surely plan another trek with them.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Exceptional service, the food during the trek and stay was very good. The guide assigned were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

The best trip of my life!!!
The people are so amazing and helpful. I got a lifetime bundle of memories with me!The view at the summit is worth everything & I couldn’t have made it possible with the guides! They motivated me throughout the trek!!
Loved it!!!

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Tbh, we never thought we would make it till the summit but with outstanding crew support and awesome care during the night where the temperature was way below -10 on our way back to the camp without the guides it wouldn't have been a possible thing ever , thanks to the entire team and thanks to the whole crew who was with and helping us reach and achive oru final goal thankyou soo much himalaya shelter.