7 people are viewing this hotel
$168
Vio.com$170
Etrip$170
StayForLong
All reviews housekeeping staff business trip pleasant stay booked this hotel travel desk mr hospitality banaras ganges
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

Our stay at Amaya during the business trip at Varanasi was comfortable. Since the stay was for two weeks, the hotel premises felt like a second home.
The staff were hospitable. Mr Sashi at the Bhojanik restaurant, took great care of our taste buds & personally ensured that everything was upto the mark & Shri Vijay Gautam from the housekeeping staff finds special mention for taking care of our messed up rooms for straight two weeks! Kudos to the staff at Amaya.

Room tip: Tourist season starts from November, so expect rush and make sure you pre book.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

We were travelling as part of a tour group. My husband is allergic to spice and there was nothing he was able to eat. Shashi was very helpful getting a suitable meal. He was charming, helpful and the epitome of good service. It was a relief after dealing with others.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

We had visited in the amayaa hotel , it was the great experience of room and restaurant services, staff was really nice and helpful specially Shashi and Avanish in restaurant. Breakfast services was superb . We will visit again soon.
Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2022

I have visited to The Amayaa Hotel On business trip, I am a frequent visitor of this hotel. I must say that the staff is really cooperative specially Shashi Ji in the restaurant and Abhishek ji the corporate booking manager. Thank you

Just one advise please make the gym timings till 10PM atleast.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2022

I booked a room from make my trip at the time of checked in they are refusing to take my id that is Addhar card of mine and my wife. They are saying local are not allowed but where its written. They are just making money nothing else. I am also a hotelier and I worked in so many hotels but this is really bad. No worries but will complain this in govt portal also.
They are just doing fraud with the customer.

Date of stay: July 2022