Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$59
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Trip.com
eDreams
All reviews swimming pool cantonment area booked this hotel paneer reception desk business trip hotel room pleasant stay tasty food great hospitality mr facilities hygiene bank river banaras temple
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2021

The place is very well located wish the same could be said about cleanliness and food, a lot can surely be done for upkeep. Ram in House keeping department was really diligent with his work. My floor had some sewage smell issues so the room was changed to another floor which was far better that the one allotted to me earlier, I am sure they can make the place a success but it does require hard work not only from the management but also the front desk department, I really wish they were more concerned with the requirement of the Guest and their comfort as that only counts in the end. I was there for an event for 2 days , the safe was not working was provided after repeated reminders. I hope the review is taken into account and things are taken care off.
You have a basic property in a great location with hard work some maintenance and great service you can really turn around the place hope you can be a game changer.

Room tip: Rooms on 7th Floor were better there were sewage stinking issues on 6th Floor
Date of stay: November 2021
Rajeev Srivastava, Guest Services / Front Office at The Amayaa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2022

Dear Sir,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Amayaa hotel Varanasi on your recent visit. I would like to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services. We are truly appreciative for the delightful things you have said about the hotel and services. I have shared your feedback with my team, which forms a source of encouragement for all of us here at The Amayaa hotel.
I am pleased you had a memorable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2021

Very great experience, very tasty food.
And staff is also very understanding n supportive.Hotel is based at right place away from congested city.
Weather is too good in lush green surrounding of Hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Amayaa hotel Varanasi on your visit. I would like to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services. We are truly appreciative for the delightful things you have said about the hotel and services. I have shared your feedback with my team, which forms a source of encouragement for all of us here at The Amayaa hotel.

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel. Cleanliness and hygiene is good. Staff's behaviour is also good. Room service is very good specially Mr avneesh pandey ' behaviour was very good and excellent service. Food is also good . Overall it is recommended for stay at Varanasi

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

Good staff service was also good love the food and the service from their Restaurant manager Mr. Shashi, Clean and Hygienic rooms,
Had a 2 day stay here I was on my business trip , If you are planning to visit to Varanasi must stay here it's in the center of the city.

Date of stay: September 2021

Reviewed 22 September 2021

I would like to emphasize that we got a very good support at our around one week stay there. Food, room and other facilities are awesome at reasonable price. Specially would like to thanks Mr. Sonu who regularly took care of our food with our choice and maintain the quality even at his off working hours.

Date of stay: September 2021