3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Trip.com$66
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews swimming pool cantonment area booked this hotel paneer reception desk business trip hotel room pleasant stay tasty food great hospitality mr facilities hygiene bank river banaras temple
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent Room at very low price compare to other. Buffet breakfast is good. The hotel is in the heart of the ciry but if you want to view ganga arti then please leave early. The only drawback is room service, delivery is quite delayed. May be when I visited all the rooms were booked

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rajeev Srivastava, Guest Services / Front Office at The Amayaa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2022

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Amayaa hotel Varanasi on your visit. I would like to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services. We are truly appreciative for the delightful things you have said about the hotel and services. I have shared your feedback with my team, which forms a source of encouragement for all of us here at The Amayaa hotel.
I am pleased you had a memorable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

After a long tiring week, I decided to try some new place, and visited Hotel Amayaa. This hotel is situated near the bank of river varuna in cantonment area along with famous other hotel brands.

Ambience: The Amayaa hotel has set up their new dinning area near pool side (Bhojanik Resturant). They have a luxuary ambience with two dining areas i.e, inside and outside (near poolside). Trust me the poolside sitting area looks really beautiful during night.

Food: I started with the appetizers which included fish Pudina Tikka (fresh and flavoursome) Mushroom ki gilawat (soft and delicious), Paneer chukandari Kebab, Pankhudi Hariyali and Mutton Boti kebab. Now coming to the buffet which was memorable. The menu included various dishes. I tried ghost aloo, murgh mussalam, Nawabi kofta curry, dal bhukhara with assorted breads. The buffets was delicious and filled with variety. Bhojanik Resturant has delicious Mutton biryani (fragrant layers of biryani rice centered with juicy, tender mutton) and chicken biryani (melange of chicken layered with long basmati rice), both of them were filled with flavour and aroma. The desert section was a treat for the eyes as well as the taste buds. Kesari phirni had a unique taste and the apple crumble has the crisp, golden topping made of flour, nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon covers tender, juicy apples were the perfect ending to an exquisite meal.

Service: The staff were nice and service was quick. Loved the entire ambience, with soothing lights and music and offcourse delicious food. A must visit place with friends, family or a romantic pool side date ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

First the location is perfect plus if you are coming by car there is ample amount of secure parking on the property. The Staff behavior is a plus point of this place. They are very polite and work hard to make sure the guests are comfortable. The food is another plus point of theirs. It tastes excellent and service is quick.
Overall its a very nice property to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Very friendly peoples, food serving with maintained all hygienic , Room size suitable and better than another hotels,
I am very thanks to amayaa team and i will be also recommended to my colleague and friends.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Me and my 3 friends stayed in amaya hotel we booked 2 rooms .It was a big disappointment when we came to knew after checkin that spa was closed and swimming pool too was closed at least they should have mentioned in their booking page.And the most cheapest thing was charging for the ice cubes same on management.....

Date of stay: February 2021