5 people are viewing this hotel
$251
Hotels.com$254
Priceline$254
Travelocity$254
All reviews the river boat ride to the hotel place to stay maharaja suite degree view traditional music holy ganga boat service private boat vegetarian food every evening amazing hotel perfect location the hotel offers the hotel staff ancient city modern amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

My stay at Brijrama hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff were amazing and friendly. They were attentive and helped with every query I had. The complimentary boat ride to the evening ceremony was an added bonus to my stay. Additionally, I loved the personal touches and thought put into every room. The location of the hotel was superb. The music played in the morning and night in the hotel is magnificent. Words cannot describe how much I loved staying at this hotel. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Varanasi.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rajeev Kumar, Other at BrijRama Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Brijrama Palace.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Brijrama Palace. Team Brijrama Palace is always committed to provide warm, efficient and discrete services to our guests.

Thank you for recommending Brijrama Palace to all visitors and we wish to welcome you back and assure you of a pleasant stay again.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Excellent service culture. Each and every staff went that extra mile. The overall ambience in the hotel was great. Room was just OK. I had expected a great view out of the window but didnt get one and that was disappointing.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rajeev Kumar, Other at BrijRama Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear Guest,

I am unable to understand why have you deducted one star, as you had enjoyed our service, staff and overall ambience. In fact you have appreciated our service culture. As far as room is concerned we have allotted the room which was booked by you. Brijrama Palace is a 210 years old heritage structure which we had restored after a long, difficult and challenging process in 18 years. Today Brijrama Palace is one of the most unique structure on the banks of Ganges in Kashi.
Regarding the room, all specifications including what sort of view it gives is clearly mentioned on website and all online channels. We are located in the Old city of Kashi and all our non river view rooms gives a city view which includes view of heritage houses and old city which itself is an experience to see. Booking a river view room is always an option if someone wishes to have a river view. However, all our rooms are equipped with all required amenities as per international standards, with a great ambience.

Even if someone is not staying in a river view room, they can always enjoy the same from our beautiful terraces on all floors except 1st floor. I am sure you must have enjoyed this too.

Regardless of the room size and category, team Brijrama Palace is always committed to provide warm, efficient and discrete services to all our guests.

We would be happy to welcome you back at Brijrama Palace and assure you of an experiential stay again.

Reviewed 11 May 2022

Well decorated rooms
Easy accecability
Efficient pick up &drop
Supportive for tourism
Enthralling views from terrace n balcony
All modern amneties

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rajeev Kumar, Other at BrijRama Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to share your review on your recent stay at Brijrama Palace, Varanasi.

Team Brijrama always ensure that all our guests take home memorable experiences with them and I am happy that we were able to provide you the warm, efficient & discrete services.

We wish to welcome you back to Brijrama Palace, Varanasi and assure you of a pleasant stay again.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 May 2022

We stayed for 1 night at Brij Rama. And during that time my father had uneasiness and chest pain. The staff immediately called the doctor for his checkup. Everything was fine and we are thankful to them for this excellent service in addition to their fantastic Hospitality.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank 669siddharthp
Rajeev Kumar, General Manager at BrijRama Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear Guest,

We always believe that only a dedicated and satisfied team can deliver the best by heart. We have inculcated the values Athithi Devo Bhava (GUEST IS GOD) in our team and everyone follow this principle.

I am happy to know that we were able to take care of your father in the need of a medical emergency. Team Brijrama Palace is always committed to provide warm, efficient and discrete services to our guests.

We would be happy to welcome you back at Brijrama Palace and assure you of a pleasant stay again.

Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

I usually dont write reviews but this place deserves a review! Beautiful hotel with gorgeous views of Ganga river! The staff treats you like family, everyone is soooo nice, especially Namrata, she treated us so nicely during dinner and breakfast, she was treating my mother like her own! If you are visiting, make sure to do the boat tour in the evening and definitely morning to see the glory and beauty of maa Ganga! I also want to mention Nikita, my phone wasnt working, she did my flight check in including printout! The only downside is now you will want to come here everytime… not too bad! Thank you team for showing the beautiful side of Ganga ghat and kashi! Just love! Also, there was one bansuri played in the morning hour and it was so relaxing and mesmerizing!

Neetu

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Neetu S
Rajeev Kumar, General Manager at BrijRama Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Warm Regards