Review Highlights
Great way to see the city :)

Reviewed 24 January 2017
ceeftravels
via mobile
Best way to explore the roads and temples of Varansi

Reviewed 18 January 2017
TRI-avellergirl
Weymouth, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I did the walking tour early in the morning while and city was waking and had a great time. Avi was very knowledgeable, patient and enthusiastic as a guide. Avi showed me places in the city that I would not have been able to easily find by myself and answered all of my questions regarding Indian culture and Varanasi. He also took me to some really local spots for DESSERT ! Would recommend this tour to friends and other travellers and would also use this service again myself. Thanks!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank ceeftravels
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Stayed in Varanasi during December and spent an amazing afternoon/evening on a bicycle rickshaw tour visiting the temples of Varanasi. Harsh our guide was fantastic teaching us lots about hinduism and encouraging you to get involved with the blessings and traditions yet reassuring you there was no right or wrong. I loved this experience and everything we learnt during our afternoon. Given the experience we had with this company I would definitely recommend getting in touch with them to show you the highlight and the history behind this amazing city and country. Thank you Serenity!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

What an awesome day. AVINAV from Serenity Routes Co-Founder was just the best. He was punctual right at our Hotel Hindusthan to chat to us & explained exactly what the day ahead will be about. Mr Rickshaw Wala was humble in the way he took us around. Avi met with us all the way took us walking deep into the streets of the real lives of the people and their daily chores. A proper "chi" tea cafe the Varanasi way. A boat trip, lunch, the whole package was unforgettable & memorable forever. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to see the reality of Varanasi. ALL OUR THANKS-Anand & Roja SA.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank rojan10
avinav p, Owner at Serenity Routes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Hey Roja!
It was an amazing experience for us as well to offer you and Anand our tour. We are so glad that you had good time in Varanasi with us. We look forward to meet you again.
Many thanks
Avinav

Reviewed 21 November 2016

The lanes and bylanes of Varanasi are very narrow and only a cycle rickshaw can navigate such narrow lanes. Avinav and Harsh run a fantastic tour company where they offer the tour through a responsible way. Karan who was our tour guide was a youngish but an enthusiastic person who took us to nice places and gave us lots of history about these places. Its a good trip to take and see the city of varanasi through them

Date of experience: November 2016
avinav p, Owner at Serenity Routes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Hello Nilesh!

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had good time exploring Varanasi with us. Our team is constantly working on creating best experiences for our Guests. Your review makes up happy and motivates us to work harder to create amazing experiences.

Cheers
Avinav

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I was in Varanasi during the lead up to the Durga Puja festival & contacted Avi at Serentiy Routes to see what they could offer by way of a custom made evening tour visiting some of the main celebration spots. He was prompt with his responses & exceedingly helpful in advising what they thought would be the best way to experience the pre-Durga Puja build up. Avi & Deepak, my tour guide, even came to the hostel to sort out a few of the finer details with me.
I was collected by cycle rickshaw early evening & spent what was probably about three hours with Deepak viting four of the main pandals, all the while listening to him recount a seemingly endless tale of Hindu gods & discuss the ways in which the Hindu faith influences modern day Indian culture. The night finished up with a visit to a sweet shop for some delightful Indian treats.
I found the cost of a personalised tour a bit pricey for a solo traveller budget but for me it was worth the expense. Avi & his team are organised & professional & know what foreign travellers want from a tour operator. Deepak, who is very well travelled himself, is a font of information about everything India & if you have him as a guide you'll have a great time!

Date of experience: October 2016

Hello Hannah!
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Reviews such as yours drive us to work harder to make experience of our guests Incredible. We are extremely elated to know your experience was amazing with us and we would love to have you back in our city! We would also see iif there is any way we can reduce the cost of our tours for solo traveller in future.

Cheers