Review Highlights
Great way to see the city :)

I did the walking tour early in the morning while and city was waking and had a great time. Avi was... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2017
ceeftravels
via mobile
Best way to explore the roads and temples of Varansi

Stayed in Varanasi during December and spent an amazing afternoon/evening on a bicycle rickshaw... read more

Reviewed 18 January 2017
TRI-avellergirl
Weymouth, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I'd come to Varanasi, not as a tourist, but as an architecture student eager to explore the city, the ghats and its quaint streets. Serenity Routes was the perfect way to enjoy the narrow bylanes of Benaras, in a rickshaw. The Rickshawalla was extremely polite and took us to see certain places that don't usually feature on a tourist map. But it was precisely this offbeat nature of the ride, coordinated by Avinav, that made it so alluringly Benarasi. I'd be recommending this to everyone who visits Varanasi- by far the best way to get to know India's holy city!

1  Thank PreetikaBala
avinav p, Owner at Serenity Routes, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Thank you so much Preetika! Hope you have more visit to Varanasi and we arrange more rickshaw rides for you. Also we hope our team was helpful in your project on Ganga :)

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Avinav took me and my friend to the innermost parts of the city (read Galiyan) which I think not many locals would have also visited. We ate Banarsi Breakfast along with wonderful sweets which are also local to the city. I do not think you will be able to see the true banaras without a local's help, thanks to Avinav who bridged that gap for us.

Really appreciate the enthu the team has for making promoting tourism in Varanasi. All the best and Thank You :)

Hello Anshul BHaiya!
I was extremely happy to show you Varanasi in its true colour. I hope we get another chance to give you ride soon in some part of the country ;)
Thanks

Reviewed 7 January 2016

had an incredible experience courtesy of Serenity Routes.Was able to capture the real BANARAS Experience.The deluxe rickshaw is one the best and affordable way to roam around in the city.The driver himself served as a travel guide and facilitated the tour.We went to typical banarasi places and had the typical banarasi food like dahi jalebi, chole kachori etc. ; things we never could have experienced if we traveled on our own. In a nutshell, an AMAZING experience.

Date of experience: December 2015

Thanks a lot Parantak! Dahi Jalebi is something very unique abnd special about Varanasi, we are happy that you enjoyed Varanasi in its true colour. Hope to see you soon.
Many thansks

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

My dad, girlfriend and I had the most incredible experience waking up to the sounds and sights of Varanasi on a Serenity Routes rickshaw. It was my girlfriends first visit to Varanasi and it provided a unique perspective of seeing humans, animals and the gods waking up to their respective rituals. The boat ride on the river provides a stunning view of the ghats and the devotees. The guides are knowledgeable and accommodating and can tailor the trip to your needs. Thank you for great memories.......Mohit & Laura

Date of experience: November 2015
avinav p, Owner at Serenity Routes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Hello Mohit!

We were so happy to give you the trip. We honestly enjoyed as much as you did. And we often miss your dad, he was so full of energy :)

Hope we will have chance to show you the city again #AsNeverBefore

Many thanks again

Reviewed 1 December 2015

What an awesome experience! The deluxe rickshaw is the only way to travel around Varanasi and the guide was super knowledgable so we learnt a lot and had an amazing time!

Date of experience: November 2015

Thank you so much! It was great to give you the rickshaw ride as well. Hope to see you again in some corner of the world :)
Best wishes