Open today: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
City of good life walk (South Varanasi Walk)

Book in advance
from
$24.76
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Roobaroo Walks
from $24.76
More Info
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews north walk food walk walking tour food tour street food ancient city boat ride next morning early morning stories tours culture storytelling gems knowledge ghats bylanes
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

We had used the services of Roobaroo in jan 2016. We did the walks again this time, the north walk, the south walk and the musical program. All times we had a wonderful experience. Saurav was very good, highly recommended. And Anupam did a great job of organising.
Would highly recommend them for enjoying Varanasi

Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a few days with Anupam of Roobaroo Walking Tours. He tailor made some amazing day tours and gave me extensive hands on training in photography. His knowledge of photography is impressive and his depth of knowledge of Varanasi is amazing. He is such a pleasure to hang out with. I already am planning a much longer return trip to spend more time with him. I highly recommend Roobaroo Walking Tours, and if you are lucky you can book time with Anupam!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank bjj319
Reviewed 29 October 2019

It was a wonderful walk. Saurabh kept me and my 7.5yr old son engaged in wonderful conversations and stories throughout the walk. Highly recommend Roobaroo walks and Saurabh.

Reviewed 23 October 2019

We hosted 10 friends in Benaras to celebrate my husbands 50th Birthday. We used Roobaroo Walks for a total of 5 walking and boat tours over a period of 4 days. We had experience with Anupam, Saurabh and Sudarshan as our guides. Overall we were extremely satisfied with their preparation, professionalism and approach. Where all the guides are not of the same calibre but we did find many strengths in each one's approach - one was historical, one more mythological and one funny. So all in all, our group of friends had a varied and diverse experience and got to see Benaras from its stories. Thanks Aayush for keeping this running. Wish you best!!

2  Thank Madhuri K
Reviewed 22 October 2019
Review of: Sarnath Tour

Very nicely curated tour. The guide - Mr. Anupam - was knowledgable and provided a very informational experience. It is clear that a lot of planning and preparation has gone into the walk and the sequence of places visited. An additional plus is that Anupam is a great photographer and took excellent photos of my wife and I - he knew all the right spots and angles and we have come away with a great set of memories of our visit.