Me and my wife visited Varanasi for a trip of two nights and three days. Here are the salient points regarding our stay at Hotel Temple on the Ganges:-
1. Location :- Just behind Assi Ghat at a very peaceful location.
2. Connectivity :- Auto and Toto is available from the doorstep. Hotel may also arrange reserved trips via car or auto with friendly drivers.
3. Food :- Homely vegetarian food
4. Staff :- Really well behaved, especially the reception staff is very very helpful
5. Cleanliness :- Satisfactory. You can get room service whenever required.
6. Special attraction :- A beautiful terrace where you can have food while enjoying the view of the majestic Ganges.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking