Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Algotels
StayForLong
1,945 results
All reviews jhv mall club room biryani swimming pool travel desk welcome drink room service excellent hotel cantonment area housekeeping staff buffet breakfast great hospitality house keeping front office excellent stay spacious rooms pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2022 via mobile

Stayed with family, 3 nights. Hotel has big green area, lawns, pool , good for nice strolls. Gallery at entrance pretty nice and has a good restaurent.Staff is courteous, food is ok. Took 1hr for checkin, may be rush period. Overall a good experience, highly recommended and would like to stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jaspal_Aulakh
Ashwani Patel, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham JHV Varanasi, Cantonment, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2022

Dear Mr. Aulakh,

Namaskar!!
Thank you for sharing your comprehensive review about Ramada Plaza by Wyndham JHV Varanasi. We are committed to make every visit worth cherishing with our prompt and well attentive services. Appreciation of our rooms, lawns, pool, gallery and restaurant is welcoming. We are spread in 11acres next to the Varuna river with largest green area making it ideal for early risers to enjoy the nature.

On behalf of the whole team, we thank you for your compliments on the service. Endorsements such as yours are highly motivating and encouraging for my colleagues to ensure authentic hospitality.

We one again thank you for your feedback and looking forward for your patronage.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2022 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at Ramada. I have studied at the BHU way back in 1972 and it was a nostalgic trip for me after 50 years. Our stay at the Hotel was a very good experience. Room was excellent. The breakfast was decent. The staff courteous. Spl mention - Housekeeping staff Abhishek (Golu) who took care of our room.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ashwani Patel, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham JHV Varanasi, Cantonment, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Dear Mr. Kajaria,

Namaskar!!
Thank you for sharing your review about your recent stay with us and glad that were part of such precious moment. Our team members delight in creating moments of more for all our guests & we are glad you enjoyed the authentic Ramada Plaza JHV by Wyndham hospitality.
Also have share your appreciation with team member - Abhishek, who assisted you during the stay and believe me such appreciations motivate us to get out of the way to serve our guests which they expect and deserve.

Please write to me directly at rdm@ramadajhvvns.com whenever you wish to travel back to Varanasi to ensure another memorable experience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

I went to this Hotel with not much expectation at first , but was astounded by the level of service and care provided to us here.
This was a total 5 star experience that I have felt in this hotel. We had our booking for 3 days and had plans for a city tour in Varanasi but we did not know anyone who could help us with the same. Then came the very professional and hospitable Travel Desk of Ramada Plaza to arrange our tour to the best of their abilities.

I am thankful to Sunny Jaiswal and Rakesh upadhyay of the Travel Desk of Ramada Plaza.
They not only helped us in arranging the taxi for the tour but also an amazing guide along with the prearranged Pooja at the Kashi Vishwanath temple and an amazing Cruise on the holy Ganga river.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to get an overall experience of their journey to Varanasi.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RamadaJHV Plaza, Revenue Management at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham JHV Varanasi, Cantonment, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2022

Dear M/s. Goyal,

Namaskar!!
It was indeed pleasure to serve you during the stay with us and thank you very much for sparing sometime and providing us your valuable detailed feedback.

It’s a pleasure to read your compliments for our well-appointed rooms and facilities. At Ramada Plaza JHV by Wyndham, our team members delight in creating moments of more for all our guests & we are glad you enjoyed the authentic Ramada Plaza JHV by Wyndham hospitality.

Also have share your appreciation with team members - Sunny Jaiswal and Rakesh Upadhyay, who assisted you during the stay for city tour and believe me such appreciations motivate us to get out of the way to serve our guests which they expect and deserve.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 September 2022

I was very happy with the services of housekeeping staff Utkarsh. This young staff was so nice that I was amazed by his service. He will keep the brand Ramada flying high! Thank Utkarsh for your services

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RamadaJHV Plaza, Revenue Management at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham JHV Varanasi, Cantonment, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2022

Dear Mr. Mukherjee,

Namaskar!!
Thank you for sparing few moments from your valuable time and sharing such praising words.

We at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham JHV Varanasi are committed to make every visit worth cherishing with our prompt and well attentive services. I have shared your appreciation with team member – Utkarsh, who assisted you during the stay and believe me such appreciations, motivate us to get out of the way to serve our guests which they expect and deserve.

We thank you for your feedback and looking forward for your patronage.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at the Ramada in Varanasi. Very clean rooms, beautiful pool area. The hotel staff were top notch, friendly and very professional. Our room service was amazing performed by Shailendra and Madhuri. I can not say enough great things. I would also like to thank our friend who works at the bar Rohi't for his gracious hospitality. I recomed anyone staying here in India to stay here and you will not be disappointed.

Dear Ms. Davis,

Namaskar!!
I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us. Our greatest award lies in the knowledge that your stay was satisfactory and all our efforts are aimed in that direction. It is indeed our pleasure in fulfilling a guest’s needs, especially by providing a comfortable stay experience as well as fabulous dining experience

Look forward to welcoming you back.