Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Amazing location, on the most happening ghat of Benares. Great staff - Always ready to help. Manish and Faizan on the front desk are extremely helpful. The Owner is hands-on. On Site Dolphin Restaurant servers has a lot of options, perfect for a family.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Indresh_Nomad
Reviewed 11 February 2020

It is worth getting the hotel to pick you up from the airport. There are no vehicles allowed the last 800m to the Ganges. The taxi driver phones ahead and someone from the hotel will come and carry your bags through the chaos. We recommend you pay extra to get the top room 302 which had great views. You have breakfast in The Dolphin Restaurant in front of the hotel. You can have anything you want from the menu which is cooked fresh to order. Most of the time we had lunch and dinner at the Dolphin as the food was so good. The Dolphin will also serves beer, 500 rupees, even though it is not on the menu.
There are very few hotels with views of the ganges. We recommend this hotel, even with the hassle of getting there, rather than staying at a hotel away from the river. Once there you can walk up and down the river safely.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank garryblower
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

It was a great stay, clean and very neat rooms. Friendly staff. Affordable prices. Beautiful view. You need to be able to climb stairs. Staff are very knowledgeable about area and always willing to help.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. It was memorable visit of Varanasi.
Great view and very helpful staff specially Faizan (7706064203). He is a nice guy with lots of action. Highly recommended.
A good restaurant to attract tourists.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel, staff are friendly. Food and restaurant is really good, enjoyed my stay and will highly recommend
I was collected from the airport with no Hassel even though my flight from Mumbai was delayed.
Staffed carried my bags to my room, ensured that I was comfortable and brought my food to me.
Owners are friendly and gave me insight into the rich culture of Varanasi

Really enjoyed my stay _ perfect way to end this decade

Thanks and all the best for 2020