All reviews international travelers train station living room felt like home quiet area great place to stay great hosts the hustle and bustle peaceful place samar rajesh india ghats holi hygienic
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My two friends and I stayed 3 nights here and it was so much fun. Everyone working was so helpful and fun. Sumar is so great, highly recommend a tour with him! The chai and coffee are delicious. Actual good coffee was so nice after a few days on Nescafe.
Highly recommend especially if you are a solo traveller looking to meet people!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for Holi festival. Samar is an amazing dude and he made us all feel like a big family. The dorms were spacious and comfortable and clean. Everyone who worked there was friendly and welcoming. I really enjoyed my stay and wish I could have stayed longer!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My stay at Travellers' was great! Samar and Sunil were so incredibly helpful! Samar especially came and picked us up from near the train station and walked with us around the city. The hostel was clean and well kept. We were there for Holi and they organized colors, food, and walked with us around the city. The hostel is a bit small but the people that were there were great. Our room always had hot water too which was a perk for sure. Just an FYI the hostel is vegetarian so you won't find any meat which was not a big deal for me personally. However this also included eggs so you can't cook them if you bring them to the hostel. Not a big issue as I didn't cook at all but in case you wanted to cook you might want to know that. The kitchen is pretty big and they do have a nice menu with big portions. Oh btw location is great! Its a bit of a walk to the ghats but its in a quiet area! If you love to sleep without all the honking and craziness of the city this is a good place for it!

Room Tip: quiet neighborhood, four bedroom dorm has a bathroom with western toilet, lovely garden to sunbathe or read a book
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly A
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We came to Varanassi for holi and wanted to stay in a place with other travellers and a place that could help us join in the celebrations. This place exceeded my expectations, super friendly and helpful staff with loads of good advice on how to spend your time here. The double room was simple which is all we needed and clean. We only had dinner once as food is a bit pricey bit delicious so worth it! The staff went out out there way to make holi special and provided snacks all morning. I would recommend this to anyone travelling in Varanasi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HannahBella1990
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Good place to stay with family homely environment.
The place is neat and clean.
The ITH working members are like family.
Such as: AMIN BHAIYA,SUNIL BHAIYA,RAJESH BHAIYA AND HITESH BHAIYA
“Behavior of the staff was very good and rooms were very clean.it was a pleasant experience''

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family