All reviews international travelers close to the train station living room varanasi junction quiet area felt like home great place to stay chai great hosts solo traveller peaceful place the hustle and bustle walking distance common areas enjoyed my stay hot water samar
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I stayed here in January, really nice vibes at the hostel and met a great group of people. 2 minutes walk from an incredible roll shop but they also serve food here, the chi with ginger is really nice. Staff members made the experience for me, incredibly friendly, always up for talking, playing games or generally helping out. Will definitely return when I get back to Varanasi.

Room tip: the back corner room is quieter of a morning.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2017

It's a great place to stay in Varanasi. Very close to the Railway Station. Peaceful, Homely and Value for money.

Everyone is very helpful and nice . It was the first Holi I celebrated in India and I can think of no place better then International Travellers' Hostel to have experienced it .

Room tip: It's better to get a bed instead of Tent if the weather is too cold or hot .
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

When I entered the hostel I felt a very familiar feeling that I get when I come back home. Its name is "international travellers hostel" but it really doesn't feel like a hostel. I love the people how work here . specially Vikas he is intelligent and very helpful. Overall experience is excellent. Going to stay again when ever I come to Varanasi city of frames .

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2017

i feel like i am home , very well organised , staff service best i have ever gone through,cleanliness is good.
close to station and main market.
food is little bit expensive but very tasty .
overall it is best in city as a budget hotel.

Room tip: all rooms are good.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The young Indian staff is so kind and easy to be with, named Vikash.
He gave me a cup of chai when I wake up and he took me dinner outside.
His hospitality is outstanding. You should stay here when you visit Varanasi.

ここの若いスタッフはとても親切でした。