All reviews rooftop restaurant no elevator city tour senior citizens mini bar very nice hotel booked this hotel top floor the hotel manager the river tasty food buffet breakfast clean rooms laundry service room service is boat trip wi fi
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I was taken by a driver after I did not like after a long night on a sleeper bus from Agra ( so I might be a bit too hard ) but I asked the owner at checkin for a room and he showed it to me and told me it would Rupees 4000 rupees a night
I told him I just wanted his cheapest room for 1 or 2 nights as I was not spending much time in the hotel or room and did not how many nights I would stay .
He told me that all rooms he had were dirty and so he would get it cleaned but I could go and have breakfast as it was free .
He also tried hard to sell me tour of Varanasi that I did not ask for at a cost of 4500 rupees.
I later told him I would be only staying 1 night in the afternoon .
Suddenly he had a cheaper room available and he could show it to me .
I told him I did not need it .

At check out the next morning I was charged for the breakfast and the rate was 4500 rupees for 1 night .
The room was clean and nice although I did not get hot water !

I would just ask the Owner to read this review and check his ethics as he has a reasonably clean good hotel , he just needs to check in on his ethics and give the customer what they want .

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alnoork523
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Both nights we spend at hotel they had problems with electricity light came for 5 minutes then gone for 2 minutes constantly. The staff from reception terrible service not kind at all. To bad because room was not so bad.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Average quality. The most annoying things were disappearing wi-fi and asking staff for help for several time. Restaurant staff was not very nice also, making us to feel guilty if we wanted to separate bill or pay by the credit card.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Location of hotel is quite good. All the main spots in Varanasi on walking distance.
Stuff - annoying. Rooms not ready on time. Cleanness average.
Restaurant - no air condition, very average food. A big problem arose when asked to split the bill.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Edvardas A
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Good accommodation n clean place. Nice food. Great service n arrangement for outdoor activities. Friendly staff and great service. Clean hotel. Nearby amenities n choice of foods. Shops and shopping availability are awesome. Perfect location.

Trip type: Travelled with family