All reviews poor children guest house money goes genuine person yoga classes a great tour guide boat tour fixed price varanasi experience helpful owner a great stay railway station educational volunteers donation guesthouse rooftop
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly anfd good location somit is verh good and help us in the tour of varanasi we went boat trip walking tour and it was full of knowledgable trip we really enjoyed it and we hope next trip we will love to stay longer .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
india12345297685, Owner at Somit Paying Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Great and excited to read your review and it give us positive power to do more best work . Welcome back again here ...

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with low budget directly visited with somit and he has showing me single room and dormitorroom I request my budget is very little because Delhi travel company cheated and taken my money Somit was sad by these accident in India...he has given me 600 Rs. Room in half price + Food in his family no pay + breakfast also. I highly support Somit 's work and mission . May be I will come back again in India and it will be the reason of Somit 's hospitality . In Varanasi you stay any guest house / Hotel come and meet Somit. God bless you Somit

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Super we will do more best . keep in touch and welcome again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time in Varanasi at Somits guest house. The staff are friendly and the facilities were perfect for what i needed here in Varanasi! Everyone was super friendly and knowledgeable about the city

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thanks a lot and we are super happy to host you , keep in touch

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Our stay in Somit Paying Guest house was really nice. Somit, China and Badal were very friendly and helpful during all our stay. The location of the guesthouse is also very nice, close to the ghats, in the old part. We really enjoyed our stay there and for sure i will recommend it to all my relatives who visit Varanasi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yes we are located in heart of the city , it call old city of Varanasi, We would love to visit you and your friends , family members and everyone here :-)

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The staff here are very friendly and welcoming. They wanted you to feel comfortable and safe, ensuring that you have a great experience at their place and in Varasani. They like how honest they are when discussing about the Tuk Tuk rates and train tickets.

I especially like that they were very accompanying, because I am Deaf and they attempt to communicate with me through gestures and typing it down on phone/computer.

I also like how they contribute to give free education for children in Varasani.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for telling about our staff , yes we provide best and reasonable services so that guests could feel we are not commercial person and want to deal in good with friendly way .