Private Sunrise Yoga Class with Licensed Instructor

Book in advance
from
$10.51
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Sujits Sutra
from $10.51
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

I feel concentrated and relax from my stress,everyone should come here for geting relax best Yoga & singing bowl Sessions..

Date of experience: January 2020
SujitsSutra, Owner at Sujits Sutra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Thanks Jai for the comments

Reviewed 7 January 2020

Feels very spiritual deep inside soul
Had my first singing bowl session with a yoga and it was amazing and I feel so relaxed

Sujit is a wonderful man with lot of knowledge

A must place to visit

Date of experience: January 2020
SujitsSutra, Owner at Sujits Sutra, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thanks Mr Vijay do visit us again

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

What I loved the most was deep, traqulizing, effect of singing Bowls
I was relaxed completely and had deep sleep after the yoga session

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks Mr Ram for visiting us & spending time with us

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Yoga and Tibetan Singing Bowl with Sujit

I Highly Recommend new people to book a private class

Date of experience: October 2019

Thanks for the kind words please visit again