Lowest prices for your stay
$82
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Travelocity$82
Trip.com$82
Priceline$89
All reviews cooperative staff memorable stay tasty food excellent hotel home away from home hygiene mandir mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

Great support given by Mr Pawan, he helped in finding us a best cuisine available for us. My guest from our side of city also liked the service provided by him. The ambience of Castillo was also good as it provides comfortable environment for eating and relaxing.

Room tip: 24 hour restaurant is good, easy to reach any part of the city.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

We were here for 2 nights. Good hotel. Good rooms.. food can be better.. Room service takes lot of time. You get auto etc just outside for going for mandir Darshan and ghat visits
Staff are polite and helpful. The location is very good. Lot of eateries around

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 20 March 2022 via mobile

It was 17th March, I was driving from Sagar - Khajuraho (10 Hours Drive), Varanasi was the biggest city before my next travel destination. It was late at night too.. so we decided to stay overnight and visit Kasi Vishwanath Madir next morning.. while I was driving all the way so didn’t get time to book or look for hotel, upon entering, I was heading towards Taj or Radisson in cantonment area.. Since tired to wanted to quickly check in… I found a hotel enroute “Hotel Castillo”, New looking property and close to Mandir. Just stoped and thought to check, person in Duty.. Imran was very helpful and helped in quickly check in, upgraded my room too.. big room and comfortable bed.. we are very happy with hotel.. next morning after visiting Mandir, we had good breakfast. Devanand ji did a great work in serving hot food and packed remaining foods. He was candid playing Holi with us. Staffs were very courteous. Thanking you Imran for making our stay comfortable. We will come back soon.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 11 March 2022 via mobile

Stayed during March 1-6,2022 in deluxe room. Newly built at nice location with international standard and rooms equipped with nice furniture and gadgets. Food quality and taste is marvellous. Nearby tea shops gave me an opportunity to discuss political temper in VARANASI / UP with Locals. Room service and reception staff was exceptionally nice. Will stay there in my next visit. Strongly recommended.

Room tip: Buy Varanasi sarees.
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 4 January 2022

Lovey rooms and tasty food, cooperative staff , near to all business center, I personally recommend if you are looking for good hotel near to your business spot and like to go temple it really a nice place.

Date of stay: January 2022