Lowest prices for your stay
$117
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Travelocity$117
Trip.com$111
Orbitz.com$117
All reviews cooperative staff memorable stay tasty food excellent hotel home away from home hygiene mandir mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2022

Lovey rooms and tasty food, cooperative staff , near to all business center, I personally recommend if you are looking for good hotel near to your business spot and like to go temple it really a nice place.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

Best hotel in belt of varanasi sigra...... Staff are well maintained and polite.......Food is so delicious... Rooms are very spacious and well furnished... Enjoy our stay very much... I would like to suggest to visit once

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Awesome property. It was recommended by one of my friend. Unfortunately I could spend just a night there. One of the Manager Mr. Sanjay was there to help to explain each and things always smiling face. Lovely room. Best location to stay in varanasi. Thank you so much Mr. Sanjay. I visit again and again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2021

This hotel is very good we stay here for short Day but the time we spend was very good . located is in heart of City nearest to ganga ghat & viswanath ji temple . also shopping and malls are easy to go staff are very helpful and supportive good to be there thank....

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

I was stayed last month the stay was very nice front office staff is also nice and location is very good Overall very good the food was also delicious I wili visit my next trip and you can go for ganga ghat temples and shopping malls I preferred to go varanasi thanks

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Castillo, Guest Services / Front Office at Castillo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Dear Mr. Dalip,

Thank you for sharing about your experience of your recent stay at Hotel Castillo Varanasi on TripAdvisor.

We endeavor to provide our guests with an ultimate hospitality experience and I am glad to know that, on this occasion, we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,