Lowest prices for your stay
$82
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Travelocity$82
Trip.com$82
Priceline$89
All reviews cooperative staff memorable stay tasty food excellent hotel home away from home hygiene mandir mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Beautifully managed clean hotel along with delicious food and superb restaurant service by Dev ,Nikhil and Alma

Surely come back again & recommend this hotel to my friends and family

I visited hotel in my friend wedding and found true value for money and over all service exceeded my expectations

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Niraj Kumar, Guest Services / Front Office at Castillo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Greeting From Castillo Varanasi !

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Castillo Varanasi! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Thanks & Regards
Akash Sharma
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2021

Entire ambience is so nice and clean staff was courteous and the food taste was so good. I enjoyed the stay and wish to go back there again and definately going to recommend this property to my friends.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Niraj Kumar, Guest Services / Front Office at Castillo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Varanasi.

At Castillo, Varanasi it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the Hotel and its services. It gives us great pride and encourages us to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 January 2021

I travelled with my family for 2 night stay...During stay proper sanitisation and precautions were taken by hotel staffs regarding rooms and food services. Food taste and flavour was very good....Food plating was very tempting and appealing. Overall experience was great and would like to visit again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Niraj Kumar, Guest Services / Front Office at Castillo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

I had visited this hotel 1st week of Jan, hotel room was much specious with all amenities.
My cin/cout was smooth, staff are very cooperative. Food was also yummy and delicious. Overall my stay was memorable definitely will visit again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I visited Banaras in January and stayed in Castillo hotel. If you want to visit the ghats and Kashi Vishwanath Temple, then you must stay at this hotel since it is centrally located and is close to most of the places tourists would want to visit.
I was really happy to see the level of hygiene, cleanliness and comfort that was maintained throughout my visit. During these times of Covid, proper precautions were taken and all safety measures were followed. The room was spacious and comfortable. Food was delicious - reasonably priced for the quality and quantity. The staff was very courteous and warm.
My stay at hotel Castillo was a great experience altogether. And I hope to visit again!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Niraj Kumar, Guest Services / Front Office at Castillo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021