Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
$39
Free cancellation until 02/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$35
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Hotels.com$39
Travelocity$39
FindHotel
All reviews nice stay railway station pleasant trip front office staff cleanliness lobby facilities banaras temple mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2022

My visit at varanasi on occasion holi I am looking a boutique hotel then my friend informed about hotel le lotus grand, it's was really good hotel, staff behavior nice,food was very tasty, specially front office staff very helpful he was arreng tour plan according my budget

Reviewed 20 March 2022

The hotel staff and owner are extremely ill mannered. They behave like a gangster and look for opportunities to extract money from visitors. Please avoid staying in this hotel at any cost. Despite having online bookings, they may show you hidden charges.

Reviewed 6 March 2022 via mobile

It was a trip I will remember for my life and the hospitality of Le Lotus Grand staff made this so pleasant. They upgraded our rooms, added a room at a nominal charge and gave us their valuable guidance on how best to commute within the city amidst VIP movements between 3rd and 5th March 2022. My sincere gratitude to Sri Kuldeep Ji and all staff members of Le Lotus Grand Varanasi.

Thank you.

Reviewed 29 January 2022

We shared in second floor road facing room in December 2021. The room is spacious and the bathroom clean. The housekeeping staff is meticulous in cleaning. Breakfast is complimentary and is buffet. Food is tasty and filling. Overall highly recommended. The only negative factor is that the hotel is far away from the temple and you will have to either take an e-rick every day charging 30 rupees per person each trip.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days in city of Banaras. When you drive around the city, Lotus Grand comes across as comfy Affordable Luxury. Rooms are quite nice to be honest better than most of others in similar segment. I could compare comfort to a 4 star in metro any day. Staff is helpful- reception is always supportive. Reception desk - Rajan & Abhishek both are cooperative. My special thanks to Rajan to help me book stay and make my outside visits comfortable. Hotel is ready to come support or pick you up or guide in case of any emergency. They always pick calls even by odd hours so be assure your stay will be comfortable enough. We were two women stayed for official purpose and we didn’t feel even a bit worried here. The place is run and managed by a woman so :) you may expect almost perfection to minute Stay blessed.

Date of stay: December 2021