Lowest prices for your stay
$133
$125
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$133
Priceline$139
Travelocity$133
Trip.com$139
All reviews beautiful property evening aarti comfort gm delhi ghats
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Excellent hotel with plenty of amenities. Very clean and confortable. Staff were very helpful. Food was good, but there could be more selection of drinks available. I did get a feeking of sitting in a canteen rather than a resteraunt, but with the group it gave a chance to "mingle".

Room tip: Very quiet no matter where you are!
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The Tree of Life is a lovely hotel with incredible staff who were very kind and helpful. The breakfast and dinner were exceptional and the prices for dinner were very good. It was lovely to be in a quiet, beautiful place after spending time in the busy city

1  Thank JaneM2010
Pushpendra Singh Thakur, Other at Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Yes, the Tree of Life resorts are always away from the crown and noise of city centers , calm and serene surroundings - something which you yourself have experienced. Added to this are the wonderful people we have in our team, who complete the whole picture. Thank you indeed for your kind words and we look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Tree of Life was a very pleasant place to rest after the hustle and bustle of Varanasi. The individual rooms are gigantic and beautiful. The facility caters to westerners, so the menu provided is a little heavy on western selections. I frankly preferred their Indian offerings, but perhaps I am in the minority.

The staff are very kind, and the little village, which we toured, was absolutely charming.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you indeed for such a wonderful description. I am so glad that you had an amazing experience with us at the Tree of Life Resorts.
Our chef will be happy to try something new as per your request.

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Beautiful, green, clean, peaceful and close to airport. Very friendly staff, always anticipating needs with a smile. Generous and delicious food. Spacious, comfortable and very well decorated rooms. Immersive welcome by the resident priest, including a sunset ceremony. The perfect place to rejuvenate while spacing out your overwhelming visits to the frenetic city.

Activities I have done through the hotel were morning ganga boat ride, city temples tour, evening boat aarti ceremony, and a tour of the local farmers village. All wonderful experiences. The only thing I mentioned to reception is that I should have known in advance about how each activity unfolds. Example : the driver dropped me at Sarnath temple and introduced me a local guide waiting there, but it was not clear to me that this was extra, as well as to pay entrance fee on the spot. I thought all that was arranged by the hotel. In the end, I was uncomfortable with the guide and paid his 500 rupees charge. Not that it was too much money for me, but perhaps I would have just liked a leisurely walk by myself reading signs and such.

One last thing to mention, bring extra money. The hotel’s credit card system didn’t work when checking out, and hopefully they accepted Canadian currency, which I had more of. You also need small 10 rupees notes for tipping the people watching over your shoes while visiting the various temples.

I would definitely return, should the opportunity present itself. Wonderful stay and great hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank quilliama
Reviewed 25 February 2020

This place is like an oasis in the desert, the surrounding farming area is lovely too though.
It is worth the extra money to shout yourself after the hustle and bustle (madness) of Varanasi!
The staff are lovely!