Lowest prices for your stay
$75
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Destinia.com
eDreams$75
FindHotel$75
All reviews rain shower the bell boy cantt area star hotel one night stay in room dining memorable stay amazing hotel plus point hotel staff business trip room service stayed for nights amenities checkin mr kashi
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed on my business trip to Varanasi. Decent Hotel. Rooms are beautiful n decorated with all amenities. Staff is cooperative and services are good. Good choices in Breakfast. Food is bit costly. Enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sameer A
Sandeep Patial, General Manager at Hotel Madin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Dear Guest,

At the onset, we would like to thank you for your feedback. It is only your valuable comments and suggestions that help us in our continuous endeavor to make improvements.

We look forward to welcome you again in your future visit to Holy City Varanasi.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2021

I was really surprised to book this hotel. Checked in with the minimum expectations, but found a decent and good stay. I booked in the range of 3800 with all like good rooms, good view, Pool, and a super Breakfast. I really liked it and recommend it.

Room tip: have time in hand if you have plans to do other things in Varanasi on the same day. It takes almost 1 hr to reach to Ganga ghats from roads
Date of stay: March 2021

Greetings from Madin, Varanasi !!

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed our service; your continual support will encourage us to perform our best services and more considerate environment. Thank you so much again for your feedback and encouragement. We all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

I have stayed at Radisson and Ramada previously in Varanasi, this time chose to stay ta Hotel Madin. It's a fairly newer property compared to the others, and is indeed really modern and poised significantly at the Cantt area.
The rooms are really comfortable. They have exquisite bathrooms with rain shower, a Smart TV and all touch controlled lights and call bells. In room calling is available here.
What I liked the most was the excellent food. Be it breakfast or in-room dining, everything was top-notch. For me, food has to be of a good standard and Madin was up to it.
Another plus was the remarkable room service and steadfastness of the staff. They were all polite and forthcoming. It was highly pleasant stay.

Room tip: Rooms on the right side of the building has a decent view of the BSNL tower and the main Cantt Road.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank aninsatiablefoodie

Greetings from Madin, Varanasi !!

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and we will gladly share your review with our team and show them your appreciation for great service. It is always a pleasure for us to provide the best service and experience ever to all our guests and make their stay a memorable one.

On behalf of my team, it was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2020

After my pathetic one night stay at Radisson varanasi, we shifted to this hotel. I have been well greeted by hotel. The reception lady was very nice and offered me a very good prices of 4 four rooms with complimentary b/f. We stayed for 2 nights on 18th & 19th dec. The room was very good and they have provided all the amenities. Hotel was taking care of covid compliance and they were sanitizing all the places where the guest movement. Every where they have placed the sanitiser. Even in room I found the sanitiser sachet. The quality of breakfast & and food was excellent. Mr. Mishra restaurant manager offered me 15% discount on food. The restaurant was very good and even in late night they have provided good food. Overall all staffs were humble, polite and ready to help all the time. It was my group tour of two family and enjoyed staying.

Date of stay: December 2020

Reviewed 27 September 2020

I stayed at Hotel Madin for six nights in Sept of 2018. My stay was very comfortable. I enjoyed the rooftop pool, the view of the city from my bedroom window, and the extremely friendly hotel staff that remembered me and my preferences well. I will stay here again next trip to Kashi.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank nathan3723
Sandeep Patial, General Manager at Hotel Madin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020