US$ 114
US$ 85
US$ 60
US$ 58
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 71/night.

US$ 70
US$ 66
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

US$ 68
US$ 33
US$ 29
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 38/night.

Hotel Ganesha(Varanasi)(Great Value!)
US$ 14
US$ 12
US$ 158
US$ 126
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2014

near the railway station but not so neat and clean

can be booked only of you can adjust to a budget hotel. the food was ok. the rooms are old and needs more maintenance.

the staff is ok.

select if you have a budget

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank appukuttan delhi
Reviewed 9 September 2014

I had booked this through Trip Advisor , but i had emailed them about a reservation and the manager (rajat mehera) had sent an boy to receive us and we were showed our rooms . Rooms are ok, but fans run at a slow rate and needs to re checked and maintained .. for a short stay on a shoe string budget it is ok place.. Avoid restuarant at all.. not a place to eat as its in ruins ... not much eatery nearby .. they have wifi ( rs.100 per day) which is awesome ... power goes off often which hampers the stay and net connectivity . make sure you ask them to change the sheets and pillow covers and clean the room before you choose one ...n bit interior hard to get address.

The management can make it nice , but they seems to not bothered .... needs improvement and many other aspects

Room Tip: Room 107 but its noisy coz genset goes on rambling ... if u r indian , and can adjust give this room a try
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Melech85
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Some of my comments are in reference to claims in other reviews.

I stayed for 10 days (19-31 Dec). The entire building has very tall ceilings, so there is an echo to everything. It is not great for making phone calls inside, because of this. Yes, it can be noisy. It depends on the guests and what time the staff go to sleep. But you know what's noisy? India. If you are expecting a completely silent stay, I don't know where to suggest. The loudest night was when there were a lot of guests on my floor and it was them. The staff are often loud, sure, but not so to the point of driving me crazy, and I am sensitive to noise.

I don't think they get many Westerners here. I only saw a few, and one couldn't figure out the door lock and couldn't accurately communicate this to the staff (she was from Spain; incidentally, they are skeleton key locks and sometimes need a little jiggle to get them to work).

There is a deadbolt and a lock on the main door and on the attached bathroom. I got a single non A/C, which also means no geyser (heat). you can get wifi internet by the hour or by the day for a cheap price. They have a huge backup generator, so brownouts and blackouts only last 30 seconds to a minute, which is nice.

My room was clean and kept clean daily. You just leave your key at the desk, go out for a few hours to do what you like, and return to a clean room. If you don't leave your key, sometimes Brahveen will stop to ask you if you need it cleaned. They have laundry available, but I did bucket laundry, as I am a student on a budget and did not write laundry tariffs in.

My room didn't have hot water that came from the shower head, but did have an individual switch for turning on the water heater (outside the door). Bucket baths are just fine with me.

The staff is nice and a few of them speak English very clearly (Rajat and Gaurav, especially; Ravindra does quite well; Ashok is alright, if you speak slowly and plainly; Brahveen knows very little, but is a dear).

The staff have been very helpful. On my first day in, I was having trouble with my ATM bank card, and they helped me by letting me charge my taxi to my credit card. They also helped me get a sim card at the nearby Vodafone, which seemed to be the first time they had done this. One of the staff accompanied me, as I don't speak much Hindi at all. They will also suggest places for you to see, if you would like, and I was given directions written in English and Hindi for the autorickshaw for one of my trips. The food is good and cheaply priced, but I suggest you order the Indian dishes, as they are much better than the "Western." The veg pakora and onion pakora are favorites of mine. They will bring it to your room and later collect the dishes or do so when they are cleaning the next day. You can also sit in the restaurant, if you would like, which I believe is seen in pictures on this site (Tripadvisor/Cleartrip). I ate here many times, and experienced no sickness, whatsoever.

Sigra, where the Radiant YMCA is located is not the best part of town, but for people on a small budget, it's not bad. You can get a rickshaw nearby and there is a Cake Parlour, Vodafone ministore, paan stands, a Spencer's, and another similar store very near. It is rated at one star, but I have stayed in much worse situations for a much larger tariff and the helpfulness of the staff, in my opinion, makes up for any shortcomings.

Room Tip: Remember that no AC means no geyser, unless you pay extra, and it is rather cold in the winter. The buildings are meant to stay cool in the summer, which makes a cool winter, as well.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank JASOutcast1982
Reviewed 12 June 2012 via mobile

Little bit of ill maintenance but can be managed and service is bad

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 21 May 2012

we stayed from 13 th may to 15 th may .the room is average class. we booked the hotel through travel guru . the manager had sent a room boiy to receive us. the manager charted out our site seeing progarame but the guide provided by the hotel is the worst person

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family