Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$72
eDreams$65
FindHotel$65
Agoda.com$65
Etrip$65
StayForLong
All reviews travel desk the hotel staff recommend hotel rooftop garden excellent stay excellent hotel helpful person cycle rickshaw tour guide comfortable stay clean rooms manager mr kashi vishwanath temple courteous staff comfortable hotel hotel is situated holy city
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2021

The hotel has very courteous staff, are knowledgeable and ready to help with local trip queries. The management promptly resolves issues. Overall a nice and comfortable stay. We will always cherish these memories.

Date of stay: November 2021
2  Thank prashant_11235
Reviewed 30 October 2021

I stayed here for 2 nights, The Hotel Budda was very affordable to stay and the rooms are very clean, Thanks to the manager Mr.Gyanendra who was very helpful during my overall stay..

I should specially thank Mr.Raju for guiding what ever I needed and was very helpful in all the requirements I need like darshan and Pooja's required he guided me superbly and was always there with me through out my trip,.

The food is very good and tasty and felt a little bit expensive..

The staff was awesome the way they serviced was real nice and they are very helpfull...

Would definitely recommend to visit and stay in the hotel

Very nice and silent place

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank adityag4444
Soumya Singh, General Manager at Hotel Buddha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to a review on your experience at Hotel Buddha Varanasi.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests carry a memorable experience with them and I am happy to know that we were able to provide you the warm, efficient & discrete services.

We hope to welcome you back to Hotel Buddha, Varanasi and assure you of a pleasant stay again.

Warm Regards
HOTEL BUDDHA VARANASI

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Me n my family stayed here for 2days and it was a such an excellent experience, the hotel was not only affordable, it was also peaceful and clean. Staff was very helpful, positive, polite and humble. Room service was on point each time. Hotel was so clean and airy.. rooms were amazing too. Thank you for a such a nice stay

2  Thank 591avantikap
Soumya Singh, General Manager at Hotel Buddha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Buddha Varanasi !!

Thanks for taking time to reviewed our property. We are highly encouraged with your valuable feedback about our staff and service. Me and my team is always take care for guest satisfaction and services.

We truly believe that our people are our greatest strength, and your affirmation of their commitment and service excellence has been very motivating.

We look forward to welcome you again. Thank you for your visit and your feedback.

Regards,
Hotel Buddha Varanasi

Reviewed 20 October 2021

I stayed for 5 nights in Varanasi with my family.The hotel Buddha was not only affordable but safe & clean.The staff specifically Mr. Gyanendra who manages the front desk & hotel bookings was very helpful during my overall stay.

The food is also good & service provided was very satisfying. I recommend everyone visiting Varanasi to try to stay in this peaceful yet conviniently located hotel.

The staff goes extra mile to make sure you are comfortable during your entire stay & also helps in booking local transport in affordable rate.

Thanks again to entire staff of hotel Buddha

1  Thank Rakamboj
Soumya Singh, General Manager at Hotel Buddha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to share detailed feedback on your experience of recent stay at Hotel Buddha Varanasi

I am delighted to know that you had a great experience at Hotel Buddha during your stay. Team Hotel Buddha is always committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete services to our guests.

We will be more than happy to welcome you back at Hotel Buddha and assure you of an experiential stay again.

Warm regards
Hotel Buddha Family

Reviewed 17 October 2021

We had a comfortable stay at Hotel Buddha for 3 nights. Gyanendra made sure we had a excellent stay and smooth check in check out and made all the things available we requested for.
A good stay for short trip.

1  Thank RG17RG171q
Soumya Singh, General Manager at Hotel Buddha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear Guest,

At the onset, we would like to thank you for your feedback. It is only your valuable comments and suggestions that help us in our continuous endeavor to make improvements.

We look forward to welcome you again in your future visit to Holy City Varanasi.

With Best Regards,