Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 84
Booking.comUS$ 95
TravelocityUS$ 84
FindHotelUS$ 125
Orbitz.comUS$ 84
TripadvisorUS$ 84
1,362 results
All reviews front office team lucknow airport special thanks to mr near airport excellent hospitality recommend this hotel wonderful stay business meeting cooperative staff nice ambience house keeping swimming pool comfortable stay very nice hotel thank you so much food quality is coffee shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good response and service from the hotel staff. Good experience. Reservation department manager very cooperative. Must recommend to everyone . Looking forward for another good stay in the hotel. Very satisfied.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jyoti Singh, Guest Services / Front Office at The Piccadily, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us have your comments with regards to your recent stay at The Piccadily Lucknow. Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with our brand. We trust the services received at The Piccadily Lucknow were up to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in near future.

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your next visit at The Piccadily Lucknow.

Guest Relations Executive
Our Hotels: The Piccadily Lucknow I Piccadily Resort Manali I Kasauli Resort by Piccadily at Kasauli

#5StarHotel #HotelwithLargeBanquets #ClosetoAirport #SpaciousRooms #DiningOptions #HotelwithSpaGym #SwimmingPool #IdealPlaceforWedding #SocialFunctions #Boardroomsforconferences #Meetings #TraveldeskwithAirport #TransferFacility #Hotelnearme

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our three nights stay at this beautiful property located in the heart of the city was extremely comfortable. Mr. Vayu at the front desk and the entire team went all out to make us comfortable and were extremely mindful of all safety precautions following all Covid related protocols. We were very well looked after with everyone stepping beyond their call to fulfill our every whim. Every traveler's dream stay. Thank you team Piccadilly!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VidhiRajG

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The stay was very comfortable and special thanks to the staff for the service. I would specifically mention Mr. Vayu Bhalla, who was very well-spoken and made me feel like home. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting for official/personal purposes.

Room tip: 4th floor rooms have good view.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stay in this Hotel, staff behavior was nice and all the area was neat and clean. Rooms are nice , lobby was smelling good . food was good

special thanks to Vayu for the cooperation and always ready to help.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rajivkumar1202015
Jyoti Singh, Guest Services / Front Office at The Piccadily, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Hotel piccadily is highly oriented towards its service. Self experienced with the staff, i stayed two days warm welcomed by receptionist, nice food with well ettiquettes service and well hygenic and cleaned rooms.
I would prefer this hotel when ever i ll visit to lucknow and recomend to my colleague as well.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 581saifk
Jyoti Singh, Guest Services / Front Office at The Piccadily, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021