All reviewsgomti nagarvalue for moneybusiness tripdecent varietybreakfast and dinnerplace to stayhotel servesneat and clean hotelextra bedstayed here for one nightnice budget hotelfront office staffbreakfast spreadbusiness hotelnice stayfood qualitythe hotel staff
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My stay was for around 10 days and i found that Hotel is cheap and best and the food is very very good.
Staff is very cooperative and helpful.
Hotel is near mall wave

Room Tip: Dont book road side room iif you want sound sleep
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gaurav A
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Stayed for a night on 13th February,12 room no. 407 but the hotel ambience , the room & the service provided for which they charged Rs 5000 for a night for single occupancy is not worth the money paid. As you enter the hotel from reception onward to your room the scene is dull & not lively at all which we expect normally in a hotel. Breakfast was complimentary but with hardly any choice for you & worth mentioning.It appears management is sleeping and left the hotel day to day operations to the front desk staff only. Hotel needs a COMPLETE MAKE OVER. When in Lucknow , try any other hotel & I am sure within this tariff you can get a better place to stay.

Room Tip: Better options are available in Lucknow.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dhanda
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I was on a business trip to Lucknow and decided to stay at Comfort Inn, Lucknow. The hotel is close to the central business district and is easily approachable from the Airport and Railway Station.

The staff of the hotel is quite cooperative and guest friendly. The amenities are just ok. Though overall the property looks tired and need renovation. We had meals in the Restaurent located on the first floor of the hotel. The ambience was ok but could be better if owners decide to give it a new look. The food was perfect and the spread had all the desired varities.

Overall just perfect for a business trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are better
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Sameer K
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This time I was given a room on the first floor which was bang next to the kitchen. As a result, on the first night I had a very disturbed sleep. I mentioned the matter to the staff at the reception and they promised to change my room. However, when I returned around 7 p.m. the staff said that all their rooms were booked and as a result they were unable to change my room. When I took up the matter with my Lucknow office, they got in touch with the GM of the hotel, and the same staff who had told me (10 minutes ago) that there was no vacancy, came to inform me that there was a vacancy !!!!!!!!!
The rooms on the 1st floor are the cheapest rooms, but there is a lot of noise on that floor. This time there was a wedding at the hotel and as a result service at the restaurant was not up to the mark. However, rooms and toileteries were of a very high standard.
The breakfast buffet as well as the dinner buffet were good.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms on the first floor especially rooms close to the restaurant and kitchen
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank WanderingIndian
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night, and after a night on Indian railways it was like heaven!
All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were very nice, and spotlessly clean with lovely bathrooms.
The food was very nice with plenty of choice and the service in the restaurant was excellent.
The hotel, is on the outskirts of the city but within easy driving distance of everything.
The staff were very kind and let us check out at 4 with no extra charge as we were catching an overnight train late on the day we had to check out.
There is a little bar on the top floor, and although tiny was very atmospheric! We had a really nice night in there!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends