Lowest prices for your stay
$89
Booking.com$72
Travelocity$89
Priceline$66
1,156 results
All reviews mr rajeev gomti river top floor five star hotel comfortable stay front office room service prime location the heart of the city decent hotel swimming pool a wonderful stay non veg rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay biryani food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

I had breakfast in morning in Birendra Mahal we really enjoyed the buffet items thanks to Mr shayak for quick and fast service he really make our day wonderful we love dosa and poori bhaji.
Thanks for nice service and food . The egg prepration is very good we enjoyed suny side egg with herb potato. That combination is amazing.

Room tip: Breakfast is good you must plan to enjoy morning breakfast
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alam A
Revenue Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarks Avadh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2022

Dear Mr.Alam

Namaskar !!

Thank You For Taking The Time To Share Your Recent Experience At The Clarks Avadh, Lucknow With Us.

We Are Delighted To Know That Our Hospitality Were Up To Your Expectations And Also You Had A Wonderful Stay Experience

With Us. I Feel Lucky That We Have Met Your Exceptions. Our Team Will Be Always Stand By To Give The Best Services.

Thank You Once Again And We Will Look Forward Of Welcoming You Back At Clarks Avadh.

Reviewed 17 August 2022

What a great place in lucknow. I visited at birendra mahal for lunch we realy love sizzler and chilii chicken hotel is totally change great service by surendra and deepak . unforgatble moment for us. I sugest everyone to take experience for your special occasions

1  Thank Jalander122magar1221

Dear Mr.Jalander

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Very Spacious and grand in look but average service and uncomfortable bed. Buffet spread was also limited. In restaurant the response time was very poor. Had to leave my order and walk out as I was getting late. Location is excellent for people who are visiting to shop in Lucknow.

Room tip: Take sufficient time margin for breakfast or any meal in coffee shop. Very slow service.

Dear Guest

Namaskar !!

Thank You For Taking The Time To Share Your Experience At The Clarks Avadh, Lucknow With Us. We Are Extremely Saddened To Hear Of Your Disappointing Experience Regarding The Food And Beverage Services. I Taking Your Feedback Seriously And Assure You That We Will Improve Our F & B Services.
We Look Forward To Welcoming You Back Again To Better The Experiences.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for a night, was on an official visit.It was quite nostalgic, as I was visiting the hotel after 16 years. This is the hotel where I did my Industrial Training as a young hospitality graduate. On entering the hotel, I couldn't recognise the hotel, as it has been beautifully renovated, making it look more grand and luxurious.The experience at check in was amazing, the GRE greeting at the entrance followed by tikka, more than the welcoming it was welcoming with such a hospitality and warmth.On approaching the reception counter I was so happy to see Mr.R.P Singh my mentor who had mentored me during my training days. Great to see the young people in the team being groomed the way he groomed me.Two girls at the reception Prachi and Jyoti are amazing.Very proactive, full of hospitality, if nurtured well they have the potential to go miles.

Rooms are maintained well, and look like new. The cleanliness and maintenance of the room was superb.

The consistency of food quality was as great as it use to be 16 years back, shows passion of Chef Dutta that even after doffing his chef coat he has the same interest when it comes to the quality of food.

The entire banquet event was taken care very well, from the cleanliness, to the set up, to the AV , food taste everything was taken care very well.We had a hassle free event.

Two lady in the banquet, Madhu and the second name I am not able to recall, great to see such hospitable members in the team.

One thing to add, the quality of team members is really good, so kudos to the team who are not facing the guests, specially HR.

In one line Good Work Team Clarks Avadh, you guys are doing an amazing job.Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Revenue Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarks Avadh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Dear Mr.Abhinav

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Except the location and view of Gomti, this hotel has nothing to offer. Rooms are too nasty to stay:

- Uncleaned toilet seats
- Stinking sink
- No bathrobe or slippers (as mentioned in the website)
- AC thermostat not working
- Dusty room floor
- Wifi too weak to access any website
- Safe is locked, requires reset
- No hand tissues in the tissue holder
- Less hand towels and soaps
- Soap quality is worse
- Noise insulation is poor that makes rooms very noisy day and night

There are many new hotels now which are much better then this hotel. Clarks Avadh needs major overhaul of rooms and house keeping staff. Informed about the issues at the reception but they are not bothered much as if it is a usual thing.

Honest piece of advice to fellow travelers; if you are spending your own money then better look for other options as this hotel lost all his charms.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank kprateek1976
Revenue Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarks Avadh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Dear Mr.Prateek

Namaskar !!

Thank You For Taking The Time To Share Your Experience At The Clarks Avadh, Lucknow With Us. We Are Extremely Saddened To Hear Of Your Disappointing Experience Regarding The House Keeping , Cleanliness. I Taking Your Feedback Seriously And Assure You That We Will Improve Our House Keeping Services.
We Look Forward To Welcoming You Back Again To Better The Experiences.