Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
$82
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$68
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$93
Travelocity$88
All reviews gomti river top floor comfortable stay the heart of the city decent hotel room service swimming pool prime location rooms are spacious front office food quality enjoyed my stay biryani visiting lucknow nice ambience a great experience special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

I am very much delighted with the stay at Clarks.. everyone was really helpful
The food is good and very delicious...... The staffs are very hospitable it was overall a comfortable stay...
I would like to say miss Prachi at recption is very co operative and extraa ordinary in all aspect I wish her a drive career is hospitality

Trip type: Travelled on business
Shubhendu Kesh, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarks Avadh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Dear Mr.Rajiv

Namaskar !!

Thank You For Taking The Time To Share Your Recent Experience At The Clarks Avadh, Lucknow With Us.

We Are Delighted To Know That Our Hospitality Were Up To Your Expectations And Also You Had A Wonderful Stay Experience

With Us. I Feel Lucky That We Have Met Your Exceptions. Our Team Will Be Always Stand By To Give The Best Services.

Thank You Once Again And We Will Look Forward Of Welcoming You Back At Clarks Avadh.

Reviewed 30 April 2022

It’s was a great experience at hotel Clark’s Avadh…… I am a very frequent visitor at hotel clarks it’s been over 5-6 years…. The hotel has changed a lot…..I would specially like to thank Miss Prachi she is a wonderful lady and her behaviour is just awesome….. I specially come here because of Such hospital staffs like her:)

Dear Mr.Sushil

Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Best hotel to be in lucknow .... I always love being here all staffs are awesome........ Special thanks to miss Prachi... She is the best soft spoken kind and gentle ...
All staffs are very caring I always enjoy being here.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Sanjeev

Reviewed 23 April 2022

This was our second stay with clarks. And the experience is as always awesome.
We hot lucky second time also and got the upgradation to their best suits.
Staff and fromt desk folk specially Mr Shibendu was so helpful and coardial. They made our stay truely memorable.
We highly recommend this.

Thank you so much.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

Reviewed 22 April 2022

This visit was very nice , specially the staff they were really kind ..... loved the assistance of front desk specially swamini she helped me alot for making my stay even more pleasant ..... would love to visit Becky soon

Dear Guest