2 people are viewing this hotel
$64
Hotels.com$101
Priceline$83
Hurb$105
All reviews mr rajeev gomti river top floor comfortable stay the heart of the city decent hotel room service swimming pool prime location rooms are spacious front office enjoyed my stay biryani food quality awesome stay visiting lucknow a great experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

It’s was a great experience at hotel Clark’s Avadh…… I am a very frequent visitor at hotel clarks it’s been over 5-6 years…. The hotel has changed a lot…..I would specially like to thank Miss Prachi she is a wonderful lady and her behaviour is just awesome….. I specially come here because of Such hospital staffs like her:)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Shubhendu Kesh, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarks Avadh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Dear Mr.Sushil

Namaskar !!

Thank You For Taking The Time To Share Your Recent Experience At The Clarks Avadh, Lucknow With Us.

We Are Delighted To Know That Our Hospitality Were Up To Your Expectations And Also You Had A Wonderful Stay Experience

With Us. I Feel Lucky That We Have Met Your Exceptions. Our Team Will Be Always Stand By To Give The Best Services.

Thank You Once Again And We Will Look Forward Of Welcoming You Back At Clarks Avadh.

Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Best hotel to be in lucknow .... I always love being here all staffs are awesome........ Special thanks to miss Prachi... She is the best soft spoken kind and gentle ...
All staffs are very caring I always enjoy being here.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Sanjeev

Reviewed 23 April 2022

This was our second stay with clarks. And the experience is as always awesome.
We hot lucky second time also and got the upgradation to their best suits.
Staff and fromt desk folk specially Mr Shibendu was so helpful and coardial. They made our stay truely memorable.
We highly recommend this.

Thank you so much.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 22 April 2022

This visit was very nice , specially the staff they were really kind ..... loved the assistance of front desk specially swamini she helped me alot for making my stay even more pleasant ..... would love to visit Becky soon

Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

It's a best hotel in Lucknow..... Excellent service...,.. Professional staff............Rooms are good and clean................I met with Ms.Patel she suggested me for everything in a nice way.......I want to visit again and again nd suggest to everyone must visit once....................