Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,935 results
All reviews art gallery mr vijay excellent service special thanks banquet team beautiful property great hospitality awesome food thank you so much will visit again birthday celebration f b a great experience restaurant staff taking care keep up the good work front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2022

I was stay in log time when I come in cafe queen I feel like home specially staff was like family members.food was lovely and thanks so much cafe queen team which is mr Anand and mirgendra & Kajal thanks all staff

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to know that we were able to live up to your expectations and team are delighted to learn of your high praise.

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team members Anand, Mrigendra and Kajal.

It has been a great pleasure to have you at Ramada Lucknow and we look forward to welcome you back to relive and relish the unforgettable experience again.

I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

When I was visited in Ramada there is a good service in hospitality and service in room dining...the sevice man is Mr. Stalin who served me a good food and taking care of me...I am very impressed from Stalin ...keep it up!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abhikrishnaa
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team member Stalin.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

Mr.Sudhanshu Ranjan treat us so well in buffet session .
5 star rating.
Hotel is equiped with all the facilites including candel night dinner, room decor for birthday.
Overall satisfaction and a greay holiday weekend spend at ramada.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team member Sudanshu.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Ramada lives upto by name, beautiful architecture, great management and specially Mr. Sudhanshu Ranjan at the restaurant takes very personal care. Great night lighting. The pool management needs to improve.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team member Sudanshu Ranjan.

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Pranshu dube has given very excellent service to us . And make my 15th marriage anniversary rememberable.
Special thanks to Mr. Satveer Singh ji.

Hotal is very beautiful and having landscape garden.

Swimming pool is very good.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team members Pranshu Dube and Satvir Singh.