4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$55
Travelocity$55
Agoda.com$55
Trip.com$55
1,796 results
All reviews art gallery mr vijay excellent service special thanks beautiful property great hospitality awesome food restaurant staff thank you so much taking care f b a great experience will visit again his team front office keep up the good work special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022

So overall it was a pathetic experience for me. - I visited with my wife my flight was late so she checked in in afternoon and i reached late. Guy at main main stopped me saying that my booking is for 1 adult and i cant enter in hotel now. he wa not evening listening or having a look at my booking in my phone. then i called on reception number gave my phone to that idiot he spoke to front office guy and then he let me enter hotel. Hell i waited for 15 mins on road after paying money for 2 adults. - my wife asked for pair of slippers and water bottles, she did 2 calls with gap of 30 mins we received it after 70mins of ordering. - i ordered chapati at 11:45pm in night they said they only have tawa roti i said okay he said it will take 15 mins i said absolutely fine, i called after 30 mins nobody answered, i called again after 15 mins oflast called nobody answered then i called again after 5 mins call answered and he said oh you want to order chapati it will take 15 mins. Hell after 1.5 hours he took my order again. I swear i received chapati near to 2:00am in night. Super pathetic services will never ever recommend anyone neither will ever visit this hotel. my room was on the name of Huma naaz, date- 18th may checkin

Date of stay: May 2022
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada By Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback. We realize we were unable to delight you in your recent stay with us. We take the feedback extremely seriously and will work on the areas of improvement with the team.
It has always been our endeavor to provide our guest undivided attention and personalized service at all times, and will work towards creating an even better experience on your next visit. We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you back and assure you of our best service and attention.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2022

It was a wonderful experience . The services and hospitality was great. We had fun. The staff is really hardworking . The food quality and room services are excellent. Overall ambience is great . Good for family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada By Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to know that we were able to live up to your expectations and team are delighted to learn of your high praise.

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team members.

It has been a great pleasure to have you at Ramada Lucknow and we look forward to welcome you back to relive and relish the unforgettable experience again.

I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

It was an excellent experience. Just loved the ambiance and the aura. And was an excellent service given by mr. Sudhansu Ranjan. Would love to be back again. And also everyone has served in the best way possible. And a suggestion for the chef to have Sheermal in breads.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ramada Plaza Lucknow, General Manager at Ramada By Wyndham Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team member Sudhanshu Ranjan.

Ramada Lucknow

Reviewed 18 May 2022

It was very a good experience @ dinner in coffee shop. I was here with my three other colleagues. Ms. Suchismita took care of everything fantastically. She is very courteous and always wears a charming smile.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team member Sanjeev Yadav.

Ramada Lucknow

Reviewed 18 May 2022

Staff Suchi Smita has helped us at various places during dinner. My mom is delighted with her service. My wife also delighted by the hotel service and ambient so she thought to visit here frequently with us.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Your generous appreciation encourages all of us to go the extra mile to create a memorable experience always. Our sincere thanks for appreciating the overall facilities and the impeccable service and hospitality provided by the team member Suchi Smita.