Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Free cancellation until 11/10/22
Booking.com$32
Travelocity$32
Priceline$32
All reviews ring road car wash hospitable staff jamal kms properties amenities chefs hygiene services hospitality property meeting location tasty ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Probably one of the best premium hotel properties in Lucknow. They have amalgamated the warmth of Awadhi hospitality with contemporary set up perfectly. They have all the amenities and services readily available.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ratana International, Owner at Ratana International, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Thanks for Appreciation and we Value that you have taken your valuable time in reviewing us.It motivates us and gives a scope to give you better and more services in your next visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

Best hotel in lucknow
Best hotel in tedhi pulia vikas nagar
Best Food
Best location
Best services
4 star hotel in lucknow
Best budget hotel in lucknow
I have been here thrice and I love all services and hospitable staff and I will recommend any one coming to this hotel

Date of stay: October 2021

Reviewed 5 September 2021

I like the hotel and services and food hospitality was good they cared about me and gave me good and hygienic food and overall I like how they treat us and responsibility taking hotel and have car wash and other services too

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Best srvice and food
I like good services and I have been overall satified with their sevices and overall hospitality and wish to visit ehre again next time all thanks to jamal and Rajveer for their support and great staff and great location and good cusine

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 28 August 2021

We need only above things and was provided by the.
Car wash services
Services were good
Clean and hygiene staff
Friendly
Absolutely tasty food
Cozy room
Best jn class
I wish I was here before going other properties
I stayed here my last day and i found everything suitable

Date of stay: August 2021