Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 228.00
from US$ 40.00
from US$ 84.00
More Info
All reviews suggesting places car driver his passion agra fort an unforgettable experience driver mr delhi airport his team his knowledge day trip new delhi fatehpur sikri wahid danish company sights viewing
Reviewed 2 days ago

We booked Taj Tour for our 4 days guided tour from Jaipur to Agra to Jaipur. We were provided with a different guide for each city.
Ali - Fatehur Sikri
Abdul - Agra
Sanjay - 1st day of Jaipur
Singh - 2nd day of Jaipur
Driver - Rajesh

The good
Shahnawaz Khan is good at planning and giving suggestions. Our trip was planned pretty flawlessly.
Our driver Rajesh is excellent. Drives well despite the chaotic traffic in India.

Ali, Abdul and Sanjay were excellent. In fact, we would like to give special commendation to Sanjay for being an extremely knowledgeable and well spoken guide that is also respectful of everyone.

Sanjay would have been our guide for the entire journey in Jaipur if not for some troubles with the local tourism police. Hence the switch to Singh the next day, which is also when our trip started going downhill.

The Bad
Singh is not well spoken, rather rude, and has no respect for people around him. We were very unsatisfied with his level of service, that we cut short our last day of tour with him.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

I would like to give this team 10/10!

I would also like to point out Mr. Anjum (our guide) and our driver Mr. Sarfaraz for their dedication to show us the best of Agra in our limited time.

Mr. Anjum is very knowledgeable and a kind-hearted man, he understood our expectations and time constraints and then gave us an unforgettable experience!

Words cannot describe how happy and amazed we were thanks to this team. Excellent services, keep it up!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at Oberoi AGRA because it's SO close to the TAJ and they take you in the morning in a golf cart --- along with your guide -- I had RIZWAN from Elite Solutions Tour and Travel - he was outstanding -- educated, kind, great personality ---

I opted to have a local photographer follow me to take pictures - for US$50 it was worth the extra photos -- this is my 2nd and probably last trip to the Taj --- twice is enough - amazing place --

You can probably book Rizwan directly rizwan@elitetoursofindia.com and save a bundle vs. going through the hotel - especially Oberoi :) I'm sure they 10x'd his fee to me! But WELL worth it - he was great.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Tj S
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a “proper tour guide” for our visit to Jaipur and Agra.
Came across this and was skeptical.

If I was to sum up the experience - “world class”

From the vehicle to the reception at Agra station and of course the knowledgeable guide - everything was meticulous.

This is not your regular agency which is busy wanting to take you shopping and buy something.

Each tour can be customised to your liking (timing, what to see and do etc) and the service is super.

Highly recommend Shahnawaz and his team.

A special mention about our Agra guide Anjum - humble, friendly, knowledgable and a perfect ambassador for the splendid monuments. Do ask for him to be your guide - you won’t be let down.

Ps - if your in Agra - ask for Bharatpur bird sanctuary to be added to your Fatehpur Sikri plan - leave early morning and club both together. It’s an unforgettable experience. These 2 are a perfect day experience.

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my visit to Taj Mahal with Danish Nawaz.
The visit was astonishing, and I couldn’t have chosen a better guide than Danish. Extremely profesional, remarcable knowledge, hospitality and kindness. For sure he made a difference in my visit

Reviewed 15 December 2018

I visited Agra along with my parents in early Dec 2018. I hired the services of the company 'Taj Tour Guide' and they provided us with Mr. Abdul Wahid as the guide. I found Abdul to be a very good guide - knowledgeable, friendly and fun. He met us at our hotel lobby when we arrived and was with us through our trip as we visited several Agra monuments including Taj and Fatehpur Sikri. He spoke fluent English and Hindi and was particularly helpful towards my old parents. Abdul shared a lot of historical facts with us about all the monuments and helped us in clicking some amazing pictures.

I strongly recommend Abdul and the company Taj Tour Guide for guide services in Agra.