Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Agra Old City & Bazaar Tour, With Taj mahal & Fort.

Book in advance
from
$20.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Taj Tour Guide
from $20.00
from $25.00
from $290.00
from $450.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Afir (I hope it I spelt his name right) was very knowledgeable of both sites. Agra Fort was my favourite as I was disappointed by the rubbish left by visitors around Taj Mahal. The tour was booked though Deepak Kumar Sharma, who organised all our tours in New Delhi and Jaipur as well - all amazing tour guides and drivers.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We booked a tour for sunrise and the guide (Mr. Mohd) was exceptional. He is very knowledgeable and kind. The Taj and the Agra fort are amazing places, I have been every time I have been in India so far. It was really a great day in Agra.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Wow what an incredible day spent in Agra thanks to our wonderful guide. He thoroughly described the history of the sites visited, as well as patiently took MANY pictures of us as well as suggested the best picture opportunities. Can't thank him enough. My visit to the Taj Mahal is one that will hold a special place in my heart for years to come thanks to a great guide!

1  Thank Courtney C
TOURGUIDE786, Owner at Taj Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thanks.I hope to see you again in Agra.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

i booked same day tour by this company. we enjoyed our tour delhi to agra with our guid mohd. shanawaz. we enjoyed tour of taj mahal and agra fort. our guid was very nice and he helped me for buying the things and for selection the food. so i highly recommend him if you are going to agra to see taj mahal.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Our US client visited The Taj Mahal & other forts @ Agra which was managed by Mr Shahnawaz.
This was an amazing exp for her.

Well Done Mr Shahnawaz....

We are happy that you are working as a face of India in front of Overseas Guests.

Keep the same service continued.

Regards