All reviews bed was comfortable nice experience nice hotel clean rooms hotel is located noise
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Basically provided an adequate place to stay with a group during a brief stay in Agra. Hotel was modernish with much construction and renovation going on during our visit. The room was ok and was clean. There was a lot of noise and commotion in the halls and construction workers were sleeping in various nooks of the hallways. At night one of the members of our group was awakened by loud pounding on her door, and when she went to call the reception the phone didn't work. There is a restaurant at the hotel which was ok, really nothing special and they were our of several menu items. The location is ok, down a quieter side street but didn't seem too near anywhere interesting to walk. Basically, if you need a place in Agra, its an acceptable option, but I'm sure there are many other good choices in the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Very comfortable business hotel, clean rooms, a bit away from Taj Mahal.
The service is good, the rooms modern and clean.
When I was there, the hotel would be renovated, so it was loud.
Especially the Indian breakfast is excellent.
I had booked through a Tourist Office for 1600 INR per night. For the late checkout I should pay again 1000 extra, which I found quite expensive.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The first room we were given smelled like dump. We requested to be moved. New room didnt smell as bad but bedding was literally black. There was practically no space to put your bags. In the bathroom shower didnt work and we were left with bucket of water to clean ourselves with. Thanks god we only stayed one night.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I think of this hotel, it is the water problems that made it the worst of our hotels in India. At first glance, the rooms appeared nice and the bed comfortable. However, the shower in the bathroom is on a fairly slippery marble floor, which covers the whole bathroom. Once you shower, the entire bathroom floor will then be soaked for the next few hours.
The kicker was the in-room air conditioner that leaked so much, I had to bring out a towel to soften the "drip drip drip" that was keeping us up.
It seems a lot could be improved with a good maintenance overhaul, but as it is, the hotel was disappointing.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical based on other traveller reviews, but this hotel turned out to be a great accommodation. Room was clean, bathroom was clean, and AC worked well. Sheets looked like they'd been bleached clean and were dry. Towels were scratchy. Bathroom was a wet room but drained well. Water never got above room temp but pressure was strong. Bed was comfortable. WiFi was the best I found in India. Overall this was a great budget option.

Date of stay: March 2018