“Our amazing trip to India....like no other...”
Review of My Tour Advisor

Agra Full Day Guided City Tour Including Shopping
Ranked #47 of 265 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Tour Advisor is an India based Tour Operator Founded in 2013. After working for a decade as a Tour Leader and travelling around the world, we have decided to start our own activity as a tour operator in India. Our years of experience and hard working helped us to understand better what exactly a tourist want and expect while travelling in India. Our motive was to provide the best local services and to show not only Touristic India but to cover the hidden and original treasure of India. When you visit a country as vast as India, you would want to know that how you are going to make the most of your time there. It’s vital to have the right advice from someone who knows the country well and who can ensure that an itinerary is created to match your own particular requirements… and that’s where we come in.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I planned this magical trip for almost one year. We had a spectacular trip and Manish, our tour guide and owner of MTA gave us the "real Indian experience." We lucked out and was fortunate to have had the owner as our tour guide. Manish made sure that our culinary experience was extraordinary and the food excelled everywhere we travelled. MTA made sure that our tour experience was outrageous in every part of India we explored. From Delhi to Agra to Jaipur, Jopur, Bekner, Udaipur and finally Cochin. Manish booked our internal flights, the hotels that he knew we would love and made sure we dined at spectacular restaurants. Our tours were included in addition to experiencing the real city life and were able to experience the life in the villages. We actually ate street food, however only at the places that our guides recommended. If you plan on traveling to the areas the we ventured to, please use MTA tours.
Adrienne Friedland

MyTourAdviser, Public Relations Manager at My Tour Advisor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Dear Adriennne !
We would like to thank you very much for such a Comprehensive Review, It was Indeed a Pleasure planning a trip for you and we are happy that we could live up to your expectations. Looking Forward to See you soon.

All reviews
"advisory"
"knowledge"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We went to Kerala in the month November 16, we took a a trip of KOCHIN, MUNNAR, THEKKEDY, ALLEPPEY, KOVALAM.
We didnt have to regret our decision of taking The Tour from MY TOUR ADVISER.
They planned a nice and balanced Itinerary for us with ample time dedicated to sight seeing and Leisure.
The Driver was very Pleasant and Helpful, the Cab was Good, The Hotels ware amazing.
We Really enjoyed very much on the tour, and all credit goes to My Your Adviser.
Will Recommend to all Families.
Thanks MTA .

1  Thank Dushyant K

Dear Dushyant !
Thanks you so much for finding the time to review us on Trip Advisor, we are happy that you enjoyed the tour. hope to organize many more tours in future.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

MTA speaks volumes of a perfect trip including all the not-to-miss-outs! Being a secured and a romantic trip, I had the best experience with such a traveller-friendly itinerary made by them.

1  Thank apoorvasatpathy

Dear Apoorva !
we are happy that you liked our Travel Arrangements, we hope to organize many such tours in future.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I visited the Rajasthan with competent Manish guide who speaks perfect Italian, he is a serious professional and he always gave me all the time I wanted to make my reportage. Recommended.

1  Thank bicinel

Dear Giuseppe
we are happy that you liked the tour of Rajasthan, We look forward to see you again in india.