“Udaipur- Venice of the East”
Review of My Tour Advisor

Agra Full Day Guided City Tour Including Shopping
Ranked #53 of 273 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Tour Advisor is an India based Tour Operator Founded in 2013. After working for a decade as a Tour Leader and travelling around the world, we have decided to start our own activity as a tour operator in India. Our years of experience and hard working helped us to understand better what exactly a tourist want and expect while travelling in India. Our motive was to provide the best local services and to show not only Touristic India but to cover the hidden and original treasure of India. When you visit a country as vast as India, you would want to know that how you are going to make the most of your time there. It’s vital to have the right advice from someone who knows the country well and who can ensure that an itinerary is created to match your own particular requirements… and that’s where we come in.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 22 March 2016

MTA speaks volumes of a perfect trip including all the not-to-miss-outs! Being a secured and a romantic trip, I had the best experience with such a traveller-friendly itinerary made by them.

1  Thank apoorvasatpathy
MyTourAdviser, Public Relations Manager at My Tour Advisor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Dear Apoorva !
we are happy that you liked our Travel Arrangements, we hope to organize many such tours in future.

All reviews
"driver"
in 15 reviews
"knowledge"

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I visited the Rajasthan with competent Manish guide who speaks perfect Italian, he is a serious professional and he always gave me all the time I wanted to make my reportage. Recommended.

1  Thank bicinel

Dear Giuseppe
we are happy that you liked the tour of Rajasthan, We look forward to see you again in india.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

I had superb experience with my tour adviser. They made our vacation rememberable. They provide you safe and secured trip so that you can enjoy every moment with your family.

2  Thank Ruby S
MyTourAdviser, Guest Relations Manager at My Tour Advisor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to plan and operate the India Tour for you. We are thankful to you for your great feedback. Your feedbacks always motivate us to do well. Hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

So its the birthday month and what better place to celebrate it than Goa.. BUT GOA IN JULY?? DAT was some hell of a question. But luckily my spouse and other friends were all keen to explore the beauty of goa parking aside the night life, shacks and all the happening things(only parked not cancelled:) So we came across My tours through a friend's reference and that was just the beginning of this awesome trip..they ensured best of the facilities and services within the budget stated by us. We stayed in a beautiful resort with a private walk to the beach, clean self drive cars to a well planned itinerary and a surprise cake on the birthday eve. This was such a smooth and a luxury holiday with everything possible we could do in 3 days that too in the so called off season . Thank you guys and look forward to many more such amazing experiences:):)

1  Thank Pratik S

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for your appreciation and to trust us for your trip to Goa. It was an honour for us to arrange the things for you. We appreciate your feedback. Your reviews are very helpful to motivate us and other travellers too. Hope to see soon in near future and to operate an another memorable trip for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team MTA

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Me and my parents spent two weeks around India in Dec 2015 / Jan 2016 (Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi). It was a wonderful experience, especially for the fantastic guide Manish! Always accurate, accomodating and enthusiastic! Wonderful palaces, monuments, accomodations. Everything was perfect!

1  Thank caty480

Dear Client !

we would like to thank you to find some time to give us a comprehensive review and rating, we are happy that you liked our Services n Tour, We Look Forward to work with you soon.