Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,224 results
All reviews sky grill raj kumar taj mahal rooftop restaurant taj facing rooms special thanks swimming pool nice hotel front office travel desk breakfast and dinner courteous staff excellent stay breakfast spread comfortable stay hotel staff rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Best hotel in Agra for stay near Taj Mahal. Staff is very cooperative specially Mr.Vipin.
Highly recommend Crystal Sarovar hotel for stay. Good hotel with all facilities. Very delicious food. Sky grill is best lounge.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vivek Mahajan, General Manager at Crystal Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Mr. Dutt,

I on behalf of the entire team of Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra would like to thank you for this wonderful review of the hotel.

It is a pleasure to know that you had a memorable stay with us and our services exceeded your expectation.

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to the team specially Vipin. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra to create another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Nice hotel and nice room
Room service is good and check in time is good thanks to housekeeping team for my make comfortable stay in room and spacially thanks to parvej and dilshad, satendra, rajendra and mohit. Thanks again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Shyam,

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to the team specially Parvej, Dilshad, Satendra, Rajendra, and Mohit. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

I am staying in room nice .ac is good working and food is so nice . room is found neat and clean thank you ao team of housekeeping satendra , rajendra,brajesh dilshad, and parvej khan . thanks once again. Pool is good view.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Phatak,

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to the team specially Rajendra, Brajesh, Dilshad, and Parvej . Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

i had a vacation trip to agra in crystal sarovar , stay was very decent and comfortable only because of mr.vipin . He was very helpful and caring hospitality.
i wish to visit very soon and meet him as well . THANKS TO TEAM SAROVER.

Date of stay: February 2022

Dear Mr. Yadav,

Reviewed 3 July 2022

I was stayed in sarovar hotel Agra .it was good stay .food was good . Room was neat clean found and spaically thanks to housekeeping staff parvej Khan,satendra,dilshad, satendra,gourav . Thanks to again .I will come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Santosh,

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to the team specially Parvej, Satendra, Dilshad, and Gaurav. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.