Lowest prices for your stay
$37
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
$37
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$28
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Priceline$36
Hotels.com$37
Travelocity$37
2,048 results
All reviews sky grill raj kumar taj mahal rooftop restaurant taj facing rooms special thanks nice hotel swimming pool front office travel desk breakfast and dinner courteous staff excellent stay star property breakfast spread comfortable stay rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2022

Had a great stay at sarovar, fantastic interiors, amazing rooftop, Best restaurant.

Hotel is very near by to Taj Mahal.

Food was brilliant. Hotel staff is very cooperative and helpful.

A must recommend hotel in Agra

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vivek Mahajan, General Manager at Crystal Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Mr. Deepak,

I on behalf of the entire team of Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra would like to thank you for this wonderful review of the hotel.

It is a pleasure to know that you had a memorable stay with us and our services exceeded your expectation.

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to the team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra to create another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 16 January 2022

Stayed here for one night and it was a great stay! Close to the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra. We had breakfast at the restaurant and it was absolutely delicious and the service was so amazing. Clean hotel with friendly staff. The staff follows covid guidelines. Staff member Rajkumar and his colleagues provided high quality service at the breakfast buffet. We would definitely come back again! Highly recommend this place if you ever visit Agra!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Bhatia,

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to Rajkumar and team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our dedicated team members and I thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 16 January 2022

Stayed here with family for two nights this is a wonderful place the rooms are good . The staff is very friendly. The breakfast has alot of variety. The restaurant manager Mr. Rajkumar is excellent... Must visit place

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Miglani,

Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

One of the best places to stay in Agra ...the property is excellent and the staff is very courteous and friendly... special mention to Mr. Raj Kumar from the restaurant...just fabulous...do visit here and enjoy

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Miglani,

Reviewed 15 January 2022

Stayed for one night at Crystal Sarovar Premier, Agra (U.P.). Chose this hotel after an extensive research and I must admit that my choice was absolutely fabulous. Check-in and check-out were smooth and I was allowed early check-in as well as late check-out (a special thanks for this). Management was excellent and all staff were sweet, courteous and helpful. Room service was prompt. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. I wish they increase options in the buffet dinner, slightly disappointed with that part. I would like to convey my thanks to the management staff for making my stay memorable.

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We have taken a note of your valuable feedback with regards to variety in dinner buffet. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.