All reviews taj mahal tdi mall night stay buffet breakfast bed was very comfortable nice hotel couple of nights room was large mini bar room service is stayed here for nights golden triangle tour booked this hotel reception area nice stay red fort wifi
Reviewed 12 January 2019

I stayed 2 nights at the Royale Residency and had a very comfortable stay. The front desk staff seemed lost with finding my reservation and requested proof before finalizing my check-in. Having a hard copy of my confirmation helped. But besides that hiccup, the rest of the stay was just fine. The hotel staff, from the door man to the housekeeping crew were all friendly and greeted me each time I walked pass the hallway. The noise level on the street can be unbearable at times with all the honking, but I got 2 nights of great sleep. It was nice to get a few English tv channels including HBO and CNN International. The plus was having the TDI Mall across the street of the hotel. After eating local food, I was craving something different and went to the McDonald's right next to the mall. It's been a long time since I had $1 large french fries. But in all honesty, the hotel was a perfect staging area for my day trips to the Red Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh (each approx. $2-3 USD one way). The walk to the Taj Mahal wasn't bad but Uber still costs less than $1 USD for the one way trip. Overall, I had a great stay and would recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RoyaleAgra, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Royale Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing Hotel Royale Residency, Agra.

I am pleased to read that you had an good stay with us.

Your appreciation has been conveyed to our team and we are sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them

We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services.

Your feedback is much appreciated and it is being taken seriously and put to good use in our endeavour to provide the highest standards of care and service to our guests.

Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

Good food with nice service, great clean room very spacious. Not a real hot shower, but very tidy and nice hotel. We've really enjoyed sleeping here. The beds were good but a bit hard for our body's, we are thin people, so maybe that's why.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoyaleAgra, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Royale Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2019

Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Check in was chaos, room was not that clean and very very dated. There was an outside wedding going on which meant we did not get a good night's sleep. Apart from that all ok. Would not recommend at all.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
RoyaleAgra, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Royale Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

It is with regret we read that we fell short to meet your expectation during your stay. we have taken note of the concerns you have made and we are so sorry your visit fell short of your expectations.

Looking forward for your visit back again in The Royale Residency, Agra

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious.The service and behaviour of the staff was also very good.Food was excellent and there were a variety of items for breakfast and dinner.The hotel is on main road and close to Taj mahal and Agra fort.Had an excellent stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RoyaleAgra, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Royale Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2018

Reviewed 8 December 2018

The hotel customer service was excellent, the room was clean and very neat, the food prices were also affordable. The rooms are very huge with neutral lighting which makes it more appealing. The interior designs for the rooms are on point and make the room for beautiful and conducive

Room tip: Rooms are quite huge and Sunny
  • Trip type: Travelled solo