Open today: 12:05 AM - 11:55 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Pacific Classic Tours India tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Pacific Classic Tours India
from US$ 292.00
from US$ 32.00
from US$ 80.00
from US$ 40.00
More Info
All reviews golden triangle tour day tour kerala backwaters k k mr google jantar mantar great tour amazing country private tour expert driver amber fort would highly recommend this tour cold bottled water tour manager nice trip always on time masala tea
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Having seen the reviews for this trip from New Delhi to Jaipur I was hopeful of a first rate adventure.
I wasn't disappointed.
Shortly after booking I received an accurate text confirmation from the company.
On the day of my trip Mr. Prem was at my hotel early, in a nice, clean, air conditioned car, with plenty of water.
The road from New Delhi to Jaipur is a main freight route for trucks, so I considered myself lucky that in 5 trips to India Mr. Prem turned out to be the best, and safest driver I've come across.
Arriving in Jaipur we met my tour guide, Avi. We did all the top sites in a day, and he was very smart, well informed and good company.
Jaipur is an amazing place, and should be on everyone's list of places to visit when in India. If you are going to make the trip, I can't think of a better tour operator to do it with.

1  Thank j-houston631
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I booked the private 5 day ranthambhore tiger tour from New Delhi because I was visiting India with my husband and 2 more friends and we wanted to see the best of India in the little time we had. We started in Delhi where our driver Vipin picked us up, after visiting some monuments and temples in New Delhi we started driving to Agra, when we got to the hotel Manoj (our tour guide) was already waiting for us, he was kind enough to explain the whole process and did the check in for us, next day we visited the Taj Mahal and the Agra fort, manoj was extremely nice and professional, he adapted the tour the way we liked it and he was sooo nice that we didn’t want him to go, it was definitely a plus in this amazing city, Manoj made our Taj Mahal visit unforgettable. When we were almost on our way back Vipin (Our driver) got a call that we forgot our passports and all our money at the hotel, I couldn’t believe that he was so humble to make sure we got our passports and all of our money back! Ranthambhore experience was amazing!!! Our safari was incredible! We saw 3 tigers and a lot of other animals! The hotel was extremely nice and comfortable, the service and the food was out of this world. After Ranthambhore we visited Jaipur the pink city where we visited all the main sites, the hotel once again was wonderful and very comfortable. After Jaipur we drove back to Delhi where Vipin dropped us off in our last hotel. Vipin made our India experience way more than what we expected, he was always on time, always happy, always ready to learn from our culture, always with water in the car, the car was extremely clean everyday, I mean I can’t say enough of how lucky we were to have Vipin, the most honest and humble person I have met in my life! Manoj our tour guide from Agra was also very professional and very knowledgeable. We loved him as well. We are definitely coming back to India and we will definitely will be asking for Vipin! Amazing time!

1  Thank Vivian G
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband and I took this 5 day tour and we enjoyed our trip. The hotel, hotel staff,
guides and driver were all very nice, and helpful. In Agra, while touring Agra Fort after hotel check out, I realized I forgot our passports and an extra wallet at the hotel's safe.
Our guide called PCTI's office to handle the situation and when we got back at the hotel, our passports and wallet were there and everything was intact. Our driver KK Sharma was a very good driver and always had cold bottled water available, sometimes diet coke, when he found out my husband likes it. We had 2 safari trips in Ranthambore, and on the afternoon tour, we saw 3 tigers resting and playing around.

1  Thank etejplat
Reviewed 7 October 2017

My husband and I took a 5 day trip visiting the highlights in the golden triangle. The guides were friendly, flexible, and informative. We did not realize how much driving it required to go from city to city so make sure you bring entertainment for the long car rides. The vehicle was clean and safe and our driver had water available throughout the trip. DK Sharma took us around with different guides to see all of the sites and to good and clean restaurants and hotels. The best part was our visit to Ranthamborne as we went on 2 jungle safaris and it was nice to get out of the cities. Otherwise I would recommend this trip if you enjoy site seeing old architecture as that is what we did most during this trip.

1  Thank Stefanie S
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous and informative day with Mahesh. He was very knowledgable, courteous, accomodating and understanding of our needs. We were given numerous bottles of water and treated to a delishious Indian buffet at lunch. I highly recommend Mahesh and CM (our driver) for your future trips.

1  Thank Joan F