Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$56
Hotels.com$56
Travelocity$56
Priceline$56
Agoda.com$59
Orbitz.com$56
2,881 results
All reviews double tree kebab chef santosh taj mahal puppet show pool view special thanks excellent hotel excellent stay duty manager f b breakfast buffet the hotel staff comfortable stay courteous staff rooms are spacious great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

A comfortable place to stay but has it's own pros and cons.
PROS
1. Good helpful staff. Reservation Booking Dining everywhere.
2. Decent size rooms.
3. Good food.
CONS
1. Nothing to do in the day if you choose to spend the day indoors.
2. The first hotel I have seen which charges for pool table
3. Swimming pool is tiny and overflowing with people on weekends. Water becomes dirty fast then
4. Extremely slow room service and housekeeping. Took 25 minutes to deliver a bathrobe
5. Mini bar is empty. Not even a bite to eat.
6. Not even a spoon in the name of cutlery.
SUGGESTIONS
1. In case you are looking to spend a fun weekend with family then this is not the place
2. Pick pool view rooms. Other side rooms are bad

Room tip: Avoid weekends. Pool becomes like a ghat. Dining are gets over crowded.
Trip type: Travelled with family
DoubleTree By Hilton Agra, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Agra!!

It is our constant endeavour to delight all our guests and give them a memorable experience. On this instance we acknowledge that we were unable to provide such an experience for which I sincerely apologize.

Kindly share your contact details for us to reach out to you directly.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

I am so happy with the services given by hotel service staff name as Pranay, Radha amd Mr Pawan. They were very helpful in each and every requirement.. These guys should be given appreciation for their experience and service.. I would love to give them 5 star for their service.. Thanks team.

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

It is our constant endeavour to delight all our guest and ensure a seamless experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team was able to deliver the right moments of truth during your stay with us.

I have noted your appreciation for Pranay, Radha and Pawan, the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Chef Santosh, Shivam along with Saurav along with there team did a great job both during the breakfast and the dinner … what a team they have . Doing there job with utmost honesty and dedication .

Keep it up guys .

Mayank

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the city and taking the time to send us your valuable feedback post departure.A

I have noted your appreciation for Chef Santosh, Shivam and Saurav, the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

I came to visit with my family for one day stay and PRANAY from house keeping was very helpful. His working attitude is so positive. I left my key in the room and standing outside the room and looking for the support and he approached me Mam how can I help you and the moment I told my problem and he solved it quickly

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

I have noted your appreciation forPranay, the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

The staff is good. The property is well built and has a nice ring to it. One could feel staying at a property in Agra by the overall appeal of the decor and the richness of the colours used. Highly Reccomended.

Date of stay: March 2022