Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$44
Hotels.com$44
Tripadvisor$44
Priceline
Travelocity$44
Hurb$45
2,671 results
All reviews double tree kebab taj mahal puppet show excellent hotel special thanks excellent stay pool side duty manager f b the hotel staff breakfast and dinner courteous staff comfortable stay rooms are spacious chandni sunil
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Shivani has provided good service and excellent behaviour from her side.

As per our services further I will come again visited to same premises.

This is excellent support staff i found here keep the services for ur client.

Trip type: Travelled on business
24  Thank Singhamitrana123
DoubleTree by Hilton Agra, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the city and taking the time to send us your valuable feedback post departure.

It is our constant endeavour to delight all our guest and ensure a seamless experience.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team was able to deliver the right moments of truth during your stay with us.

I have noted your appreciation for Shivani the same has been communicated to her in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Room amenities good, breakfast good with lots of variety, live counter, feel freshness. Good tasty food. Serve with hygiene. All guidelines are followed.

Yadu is my serving around. Good services given to us.

Thanks
Sachin garg

Trip type: Travelled with family
23  Thank Sachingarg84

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

I have noted your appreciation for Yadu the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 7 January 2022

it' amazing property to visit over here it's totally safe in terms of pandemic, nice hospitality, nice food ,very cooperative food,its all good. Especially thanks sunil. In gym he is so helpful or manoj he is quit impressive

Trip type: Travelled solo
21  Thank sharadpathak12

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

I have noted your appreciation for Sunil, Manoj the same has been communicated to them in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 7 January 2022

I am Viraj stay in double tree by Hilton Agra . This is I say a wonderful property every where Sunil in gym side fabulous and room was quit nice swimming pool view wow definitely we will come back thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo
20  Thank Virajchauhan1

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

I have noted your appreciation for Sunil the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

The room service by Shivani in hotel double tree by Hilton is excellent and praise worthy I wish his good success in life overall service is good I just wanna share that I forget my phone in room she did all cleaning phone was there at same place

Trip type: Travelled on business
22  Thank hemantkrs
DoubleTree by Hilton Agra, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022