“A good place to see Taj Mahal and travel by bus”
Review of Hotel Sakura

Hotel Sakura
Ranked #57 of 143 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I arrived late in the afternoon and I had a rickshaw waiting for me at the station. It was supposed to be a free service, but then I was offered to use it for all my visits. I accepted even if it was not so cheap, and visiting the Taj Mahal, the Fort and the Jama Masjid was really easy. I had a basic room, but it was clean and with marble floors. The food was also good enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank CiampaDolmo
RAMU_11, Manager at Hotel Sakura, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Guests Thanks for your valuable reviews. sorry for late answer.i am happy to see your review that you have enjoyed agra and staying at my hotel.we all are trying our best to give nice service to our guest. i personally check my self all the rooms and cleaning of hotel .if any of your friends coming to agra please recomend hotel sakura agra.greetings from all staff of hotel sakura to you and your family. Thanks

Reviewed 1 September 2011

Ramu, the owner, and his staff take very good care of the guests. I got better personalized service than you would at a 5 star luxury hotel. Ramu arranged a reliable rickshaw driver and gave me good advice for visiting Agra. The street front looked like an affordable nice hotel. The room was fantastic. Pay the extra for air conditioning and your room will be amazing. The bed was a double with a 4 post canopy. The walls were pure white with a hand scrolled design along the ceiling and entry-way. The floors were marble. I was impressed with the quality and luxury of the room.

The Restaurant was also delicious offering Indian, European and American cuisine.

Ramu - Thank you for making my trip to Agra wonderful!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
RAMU_11, Manager at Hotel Sakura, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Sir /Madam Thanks for your valuable reviews. i would like to ask if we can do something more for our guests please advise us. we always try our best for our guests to make them happy and good service.if you or your friends coming to agra please recommend hotel sakura. even they dont stay with us if they need any kind of help they are welcome and our staff can help them Thanks Ramu

Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days in april.
It's very friendly hotel and situated in the centre,near to the railways station and Taj Mahal.
Rooms are very nice as well all the staff and specially the Manager Mr.Ram Avtar.
He has vast knowledge about the places incluiding Rajasthan and always ready to help in anywy.
I recomend this hotel if you are in Agra.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guests .Thanks for your valuable reviews.sorry for late reply.happy to hear you have enjoyed you stay at agra.if you need any help in india regarding any information ps. write mail to us.please inform to your friends about your india experience and wherever you have stayed in india and ps. recomend my hotel to your friends.greetings from hotel sakura.welcome to agra.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

No hot Water, to far from the main atractions so you always need to use a transportation, the room was not clean and with a really bad smell. And atention..they put in the card that they have a free pick up and drop off to the train station and its not true. And its too expensive for what they give

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 12 August 2011

The tour guy who hangs out in the restaurant is friendly and helpful, and the tuk-tuk driver who works out of the hotel (Mr. Vicky) is great, but that is the only good thing we can say about this hotel. It is a wretched, dirty, hole. Grubby, smelly, unreliable AC, and a few "extra" charges added on at the end. We would sleep in the train station before we'd consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple