Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 55.00
from US$ 16.00
from US$ 16.00
More Info
All reviews rickshaw ride business trip golden triangle tour knowledgeable guide day trip agra fort taj mahal chand islam mr company sights driver india
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Would highly recommend this tour. The hotel pick up was on time and the driver waited with us on the platform and took us to our seats. He was also waiting on the platform when we returned. Ali our guide was super friendly and spoke great English. He provided an intimate tour of the Taj and the Fort. He also did a fantastic job of taking photos. Well done Ali - great service , great tour, great knowledge. Lunch was also throughly enjoyable. Train option is a must for a day trip. Thanks for the day out to all those involved . 5 stars. Perfect.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The 2 Day Agra Overnight Tour by car from Delhi was a great experience. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and was a great help with a problem at the hotel when I forgot my passport. The driver was also very friendly. Communication before the trip was great and all arrangements went as specified. I would recommend this tour for anyone wishing to visit Agra.Two days meant that there wasn't a great rush to see the various sights.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband were visiting India for the first time and decided to do a Golden Triangle tour. After much searching I found this tour, I liked it because the itenary was very professionally written and incorporated all the sights me and my husband wanted to see, especially Taj Mahal at sunrise.

We were met in Aerocity Delhi by our driver Meher and our guide for the day Indu. Me her was to be our driver for 3 days but we would meet a new guide everyday.

Day one Delhi with Indy, what a great tour. Indu had us laughing about a story of when she was young and she had an encounter with a cheeky monkey. The tour was fascinating and we enjoyed every moment including the Rickshaw ride through old Delhi.

We then bid farewell to Indu and Meher drove us to Agra where we met our guide here Islam. Islam then came to collect us with Meher at 5:30am to go to see the Taj Mahal. Islam was a very knowledgeable guide and well know, everyone stopped to say hi to him and marvel and his wonderful photography skills, he knew the best angle for every photo. When we first entered he asked us to sit on a stone bench to watch the sunrise of the Taj Mahal, he said everyone rushes up to the Taj but the beauty could best be observed from where we were sat. He was right. And after the sunrise we walked around the Taj and he told us all the history. We had lunch with Islam which was delicious.

Meher then drove us on to Agra and our finally guide 'Harry'. He took us to the Amer fort but ensure he made an impromptu stop at a well with lots of steps on the drive up to the fort. It was simply beautiful. It was the well in the film 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. And our guide stopped there because I happened to mention that I wished I had got to see Chand Baouri. He said we didn't have time for that but he could show me something similiar, hence this well. Please everyone ask the tour to show you this it is simply beautiful and not to be missed.

It was all over too soon and Meher drove us back to Delhi for our flight onwards to Dubai. We were sad to say goodbye to Meher as we had become fond of him and we were so blessed to have met this great group of people on Delight Tours. Well done, you made our trip to India a trip of a lifetime

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing trip with Ms Indu as our tour guide. She picked the best places to visit and explained them very well. She is also very friendly with my 16 months old daughter. Additionally, Mr Naval, our driver has great skills in driving. We felt safe and comfortable. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Faizan Ali - great guide, gave superb explanations. Trip itself, was on point from pick up to drop off.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I can definitely recommend this tour! The organisation upfront was very smooth. I was given the details of my driver and could also clarify some questions which were answered instantly. Being in India for the first time and a female solo traveller I was at first a bit cautious when booking this tour. However, my guide Indu was amazing (the organisation was considerate enough to send me a female guide) and made me feel super comfortable and safe from the very first minute. Indu was very knowledgeable and adjusted the tour according to my needs. I have been picked up at my hotel and brought back again and have spent a great first day in Delhi. Thank you Indu and my driver Ajay for a nice day and a great lunch experience :)

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

It was an experience visiting in 1 day.
Great lunch at 5 star hotel and it was included in the package.
Memorable. Thank you

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The tour was great! Our guide, Indu, was kind, caring and full of knowledge about the area and the history. We felt very safe with our driver, Mehar. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We had a group of 5 that participated in the Sunrise Taj tour. We left from Delhi at 3am (yes, that's early, but totally worth it). Our drivers was there promptly at the airport and got us there and back in great shape. Our tour guide (Islam) was very knowledgeable about the Taj and Agra Fort and is a master photographer - our best pictures came from him. The breakfast/shopping provided was also top notch. They also arranged alternate travel for 2 of our party to go from Agra to Jaipur on short notice. I learned of this company through a co worker that had used them 2 years ago and had great things to say. I agree! Will use them again in the future. Also a nice bonus is they use WhatsApp as another means of communication...that's a nice feature for foreigners who do not have local data plans and have to use wifi. Cheers!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great day with really professional, knowledgeable and nice guide and excellent driver. We felt very safe in the traffic chaos of Delhi. Lunch was delicious and water was available all day. We really recommend this tour